Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston Sudent section is a bunch of duds, they are terrible... but I will give them on e thing they are better then Scott Co... For one of the biggest schools in the district and region they have about 20 students there, it is bad..

Oliver Springs they are the real deal when they have a good team, but if they dont they are fair weather, so dont be surprised to see them much this year

Lenoir City- Fans are terrible, a social event, but if they acted like they did in the Loudon games, then they might have the best.

Anderson Co- depends on the social calender.

But hands down the best fans I have seen, and of course I havent seen all it, South Doyle's- they cracked me up last year. they are original and entertaining and they are not fair weather....

Karns used to have a great student section, but we havent been back there in a couple of years, so I dont know how they are...

Probably the Daisy Crazies of Soddy, Those kids went nutz last year but then again they have a terrible squad this season to support so its gonna be tough .... Ooltewah has a Crazy Student section but thats just a few.... if they could get more people to come and act crazy like a particule group of Old SKool Ballaz, then they would definitely have something ...