WEST TENNEESSEE AND MEMPHIS SCORES

ridgeway03

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In sports, nobody cares what you've done in the past it's all about what you're doing now. So, it is flat out hilarious to me that Ridgeway is taunting us with their 2002 rings. That was last year. This year you got beat by the Tigers. So, if you really want to argue, come to Orange Mound Friday night and talk to us about it after the game.

It's also insanely funny that Ridgeway players are taunting us with our game this Friday versus Melrose. Hardin County beat Ridgeway, so when the Roadrunners make jokes and stuff about our game against Melrose, isn't the only thing they are really saying: "Yall beat us and get to play another game while we just sit at home on our butts and watch TV while we cry about the game."

Listen up ds 40, I'm not taunting just stating facts. I said that HC played a good game, but I just believe that we were better and lost due to an ignorant referee. We did win state last year and until state rolls around this year, we are still state champions whether you like it or not. So you know what, I can talk all the trash I want to until somebody else raises that gold ball, and I can especially talk trash to Hardin County because you guys don't have one. Yes, you guys beat us. And yes, we will be sitting at home. But, if you guys had your season taken away from you after a 75 yard hail mary and an official making a call that is clearly wrong on film, what would you do? Now, if you guys beat Melrose you have a good shot at going all the way, but I just don't believe that your defense has the speed to give Melrose a game. Our running back had 200 yards against you guys, and he is not quite as fast as the Melrose running backs. So, you guys might have a little trouble. Good luck getting that ring buddy.

Okay, first off, you're right. We are going to orange mound. Yall arent. Secondly, we've been there before. And you can bank on our boys not being intimidated. I don't see what all the fuss is about. I sat on Melrose's side when we played there in 2000, and they were some of the friendliest people I've ever talked to. I don't see this whole indtimidation factor you guys are talking about. If noise is what you mean, we've faced that this year. It got pretty loud at Rothrock earlier this year. So this whole pitch about welcome to Orange Mound is bogus. Oh and that comment from another post one of you Ridgeway guys made about us not having any teeth was real cute. You guys have surprised me in that you would stoop so low as to criticize our county's people. And to make a comment like that that is totally inaccurate just shows how pathetic you really are.

Melrose gets a bad rep, especially here in Memphis. Those guys are a class act. They play their game and they play it well. And that brings me to my last point: Roth20, I know it's your "job" to pull for HC, but you guys won't upset Melrose. I will eat my crow and shut up if HC even keeps the game relatively close[21 points].

All of this argueing is getting a little crazy. I think Melrose is way over rated. NO DOUBT THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM. But nothing that HARDIN COUNTY cant overcome. As for the intimadation, It is something that is questionable I was on the sideline as a freshman when hardin county played melrose in :D 2000 and i thought that the stuff they looked at as intimidateing just pumped me up and made me more excited about being where we were.

Ok ridgeway 03 your startin to get old. The only thing I see you postin is tellin people "you sound so stupid." Just read those words and tell me if a 2nd grader couldn't come up with somethin better. I'm sick of you talkin trash through Melrose. If all I could do was tell a team that just beat me that another high school was gonna beat them, I believe I would just not play football. Yeah, you got a ring, congratulations!!! But thats 3A and now your sittin at home. Why don't you come to the game Friday night? Maybe you'll learn a few lessons from 2 teams that are clearly better that yours.

GO TIGERS...arguing is stupid....we won....and granted im a senior for hardin county and if it woulda been my last game i prolly would have been a lil upset if my season ended in that fashion....give just some credit-we are a PRETTY GOOD team and i can assure you...both us and melrose will be ready-and their is no intimidation factor for us...becuz the way i see it we have nothing to lose and everything to gain-NO-ONE but US believes we will win this game friday nite...but thas all we need..just like last friday NO-ONE but US thought we would win then either..and we pulled off another "upset"! we are goin over there to play our game and not worry about them-we will be prepared i will assure you...this is the biggest game any of us have ever played in..and WE will play it like any other game-SEE YOU AT THE MOUND....

"Hardin County..2003 region 7-4a co-champs...built on character"

heres a coupla stats to look at...

J.Bond-haywod county...1700+ yrds 17 tds.....less than 50 came against us...

S.Crayton-mcnairy county.....regarded as 1 of the top backs in the state....15 carrries 10 yrds....

HC RISES TO THE OCASION....AND IT WILL BE NO DIFFERENT FRIDAY NITE....NOV.14...TIGERS VS. GOLDEN WILDCATS AT THE MOUND...ITS SHOWTIME-

I agree hcplaya40, arguing is stupid. The game is over and there's nothing that can be changed about it. Yeah, I think if that was my last game and it ended with that I would be upset too. Still, why don't you ridgeway guys come to the game Friday. I can assure you no matter who wins it will be a heck of a football game.