McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "system" has changed. This is the first year we have focused on passing out of the shotgun, so rely on your old information. Our defense will confuse you as well.

Also, win or lose; there is no real tribe. Both will still be real tribes.

No bud, DB is the real Tribe!!!!! From an Oak Ridge fan, DB deserves that title not the Athens All Stars. Go DB go OR.

It is gonna be a battle all night between Williams of DB and Steven McBride a Jr for MCHS. He is as fast as anybody on the indians squad if not faster. Plus he is tough. He's a transfer from California and he is having a good year on both sides of the ball for the tribe. If he needs to get physical he can. It will be a key matchup throughout the night. The Cherokees will open up the offense this week against DB, since they didnt have to the other night against SH. But don't think trick plays are all that can give McMinn a victory. We are going to try to control the clock and wear down the DB "D". If we do, which I'm confident that we can, it will result in an upset. Now once again I admit that DB is one of the best teams in the state. It is now the Cherokees time to prove themselves.

Go Cherokees!

All I'm gonna say is I wouldn't spend too much time focusing on Williams, the more teams talk about stopping him the better he does, and when they do stop him the better Gaines, Hayes, T-poe, Throp, and McMillan do. Also I wouldn't focus too much on wearing down the DB D cause they are very skilled, very conditioned, and very deep in all positions. No doubt about it, its gonna be a great hard fought game, and I can't wait, but I see DB pulling it out in the end.