Houston Co. at Liscomb

GotGame

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

david lipscomb has NO chance. i ran it through my mathematical formula that i created for college football and according to it houston county will win by over 28.6 points. in order for david lipscomb to win, it would have to be -12 degrees outside and houston county would have to have 11 turnovers, and the coaches headsets not work. and aliens would have to show up and force houston county to harvest their crops.

i promise this formula is accurate, i will be vindicated when tcu beats oklahoma by at least 19.33333333333 in the sugar bowl, just wait and see. as for the playstation, that is ridiculous, the tn high school football game doesnt come out on ps2 until next spring, i've already reserved my copy.

but back to the game at hand, houston county says they are better, and clearly they have proven their point, david lipscomb cannot overcome those improvements or hope to have made improvements themselves, hc made so many improvements, none were left. everyone else will lose. houston county is the champion of the universe, not just in football, but in LIFE.

lol! my god! heck no this game isnt goin to be close! lol! whoever said that hc is better than dl! i just think that we have a chance! but i guess yall are right! no one can touch dl. i mean all 200 recruited players are so good! dl rocks! i wish i could have came to my senses about this earlier! sorry everyone!

new prediction!

hc-3

dl-a score out of this world!

:)B)B)

lol! my god! heck no this game isnt goin to be close! lol! whoever said that hc is better than dl! i just think that we have a chance! but i guess yall are right! no one can touch dl. i mean all 200 recruited players are so good! dl rocks! i wish i could have came to my senses about this earlier! sorry everyone!

new prediction!

hc-3

dl-a score out of this world!

;)  ;)  ;)

Jett,

You wouldn't believe what lengths Lipscomb went to get some of the players. They play 2 guys at tight end.

To recruit one of them, they made his dad the team doctor in 1983. (They even let him play for Lipscomb in the 1970's)-just to get his son on the team. That Coach McCadams is a genius. He named a team doctor 2 years before his son was born, just to get a tight end.

Then there is the other tight end. They gave his dad a job in 1983-just to get the player. The player was born a couple of years later and now plays tight end.

They must have a fantastic genetics department at Lipscomb. Most of their starters were recruited in kindergarten. I think the kindergarten admissions director has all applicants run a 40 yard dash, max out in the bench and clean and punt, pass and kick. Only the best 5 year olds are allowed into the school.

The 238 recruited athletes was closer to being accurate-but that is only at the elementary school level. They weed out the best football players during the 2nd grade. They allow them to stay in school, but they don't allow them to play football. Most of the kids who aren't good enough to play football at Lipscomb usually end up leaving. I have heard that Evengel Christian (in Louisiana), De LaSalle (in California) and Vanderbilt have an agreement that they will automatically take any Lipscomb football rejects. (I don't know if this is true, but I have heard that Kellon Winslow was a Lipscomb reject. This may explain why he seems so bitter about losing to a team from Tennessee.)

Edited by tackle

in order for david lipscomb to win, it would have to be -12 degrees outside and houston county would have to have 11 turnovers, and the coaches headsets not work. and aliens would have to show up and force houston county to harvest their crops.

lol

Where can I reserve my copy of the new Madden HS 2004?? I went to Target and they said it might not come out until 2005, rumor has it that Houston County has 100% offense 100% defense and 100% special teams. I'm guessing this is based on all their new blue chip recruits and their 5 game winning streak. Ive also heard that one of their line backers is 6'5 300 and is agile mobile and runs a 4.16 40 or maybe it was a 4.16 100, I dont really remember. If I played on that Lipscomb squad I would be begging coach to forefit.

This is the most ridiculous discussion I have read! Don't you people have any logical arguments as to why your teams should win? Some of you haven't made a logical point anywhere on this whole message board! Logic tells me that Lipscomb should win the game, but when Houston County is on the roll that they are on, they seem like they could be a team of destiny this year. Best of luck to both teams, here's hoping the fans don't ruin it for the teams.

This is the most ridiculous discussion I have read! Don't you people have any logical arguments as to why your teams should win? Some of you haven't made a logical point anywhere on this whole message board! Logic tells me that Lipscomb should win the game, but when Houston County is on the roll that they are on, they seem like they could be a team of destiny this year. Best of luck to both teams, here's hoping the fans don't ruin it for the teams.

Here's some logic for you: How about we actually go ahead and have all the teams still in the play-offs line up across from each other on the field this Friday at 7:00? We'll play by the NFF rules, and the team with the most points wins.

Here's hoping that the fans don't ruin it, but the sarcastic jerks - like me - sure have a lot of fun in the mean time.