Knoxville West @ Knoxville Central

medman

Who will call Centrals offense? John Paul? FatCat? Medman? How about just let the Q.B. call his own plays. It doesn't matter Central will show the Rebels just how much they have improved on Defense when they shut them out.

On a serious note best wishes to Coach for a speedy recovery. Also thoughts and prayers for his family.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right. They probably never would let you call it. If they knew what kind of trash you were on here talking, they would probably consider you an embarrassment. I am sure that Coach McMillan will be calling the offenses since Coach Helton cannot be there. He has been an assistant under Coach Helton since 1985 or so. And I believe that he will be the acting head coach in Helton's absence.

First of all this week has been one of the best weeks of practice for the bobcats. we were very focused on the task we have to deal with tonight. Coach Mac knows the offense just as well as he knows his defense he just will maybe take a lil time figuring out which plays will work. As for the post that said central wasn't at full strength against maryville, i was the DB that was out with the flu and so weak i couldn't stand up longer than bout 10 mins. But it wouldn't of made a huge factor in the game other than making a few tackles that zach missed and thats about all. but prayers will be with coach helton and tonight is for you.

Well, Central pulled this one out 28-6. It wasn't always pretty, and there were some mistakes, but considering they were operating under a new coach tonight, I thought they played pretty well.

The offense sputtered at times, the defense played better than they did in the first match up, and the special teams had some break downs on the kick off coverage. Fortunately, they played well enough to win this one. I know that they will have to sharpen up to try and end the (what is is 38?) game winning streak. Good luck Bobcats, and get well Coach Helton.