Knoxville basketball?

Froggy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qbsdad,

yeah you are right i didnt go inside too much but i knew what i could do and i did it. It wasnt like i took bad shots and just chucked up everytime i touched it, granted i did shoot it a lot but that is in the past and we are talking about this years team and they will be different from last years team more athletic, but not as good shooters but more physical, which is why i think they may be better off if they can play there style of basketball.

Edited by jwalker

CAK will shock some people, they play hard and have talent at all positions.

CAK will be pretty good especially with a great new coach who should have 'em playing tough "D". They will be even better if Mark Cunningham comes out(he's qb on the football team). He looked really good at the UT team camp. Scored 27 points against Halls. I hope its just a rumor he's not playing basketball.

Catholic is better than just about every team in Knoxville. When the teams in Knoxville start losing to Catholic and start making excuses, just remember this post. And for anyone who says CAK has a good or even decent team this year: ummmm, doubtful. Carter...... um, doubtful.

My Top 5:

1. AE

2. Catholic

3. Fulton

4. Bearden

5. South-Doyle

And for anyone who says CAK has a good or even decent team this year: ummmm, doubtful.

My Top 5:

1. AE

2. Catholic

3. Fulton

4. Bearden

5. South-Doyle

Depends how you define "good or decent". Compared to other Knoxville schools I would agree with you about CAK. But against other 1a schools they should be able to be .500 or better. They only have about 125 boys to draw from. Not making excuses, just comparing apples to apples.

We have two starters missing...one of which is me, and the other is Tony Fox. And if you don't know who Tony Fox is, you will find out soon.

Well said Daniel. Anyone who wants to know what team to look out for this year, I'll let you know. KNOX CATHOLIC. We got Tony Fox of course as you all I know I hope and we got the man here saying it all Dan Sheridan. we got Brett Connor whos shot can't be stopped, and Matt Parton ball handleing and the shot to put it away. and I'll give it to Tremane Brown just becuase he stuck in there during the dunk contest at the jamboree. He's gonna be good just you watch. Once again Danny well said.