Midway with no Seniors

Midwayballgirl14

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing the 3 Seniors at Midway did was Miss ONE practice and got over punished!~ Period! They Lost Heather Soard(post), Sarah Allen(post), and Kristy Hall (Guard)!~ They had alot of heart for the game and were determined!~!Good Luck Roane County Teams! And It was the New Coach Shannon CAWOOD.....Not the Best Coach-Mike Hayes

Edited by Ladywave55

If u dont know what your talking about then dont degrade 3 good hearted Seniors who are truly depressed over this right now...They lost the sport of their life!

If those 3 seniors "loved" this sport so much how come all 3 of them already missed practice not even 2 weeks into practice and on the same day. That just sounds a little fishy to me. I bet there is more to this story than what is being told on here?

Looks to me like HSHoops u dont know what ur talkin about!~ ESP-considering one other girl missed the first day of real practice..And another missed like 3 the first week...Its no-ones business why they missed..They missed so punish them reasonably no out of stupidity~~!! whats ur reply and u must be from Midway talkin all that Smack.

Edited by Midwayballgirl14