Can Lipscomb pull it off?

2Aguru

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to predict a score..but i do know this..DL will win!!..and u all are crazy if you thank HC will get in the 20's...thats a joke..maybe if they play their J.V. the whole game...honestly.. i aint takin anything away from HC...but DL is just that good(i know from experience..last yr semi-finals)i also know that they lost players from last yr..but didnt affect them to bad..lol..goodluck to both teams though..

everyone take a bow for the team that is impossible to beat! DAVID LIPSCOMB! the 2003 2A state champs already! thats awesome guys. congratulations! :o

That's good. I'm sure DL is thrilled that you, jettjiuce, have conceded defeat. Wow, I thought you had a little more confidence in your team than that.

DAY-00000

Scissors, my bud Jett was using sarcasm, he really was not conceding defeat. Anybody can beat anybody at any certian time on any certain nigt.

Oh, now I get it, sarcasm. Is that the same thing that Apu, Jr. was using on another thread when you told him to "just report facts or don't report anything at all"?

I hope DL's McAdams reads this thread before he announces to the team that HC conceded.

Only Tyner has the talent to stay with Lipscomb.  Even with their talent, I am afraid no public school will be able to hang with the Mustangs. 

Hopefully, in the very near future we will not have to worry about that problem anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lipscomb is good but there are some public schools that can play with them.

There are many public and private schools who have the talent to stay with Lipscomb.

Back in week one, Greenbrier spotted Lipscomb a few scores and then the 2 teams swapped scores for the remainder of the game. They had the talent to "stay with Lipscomb".

On any given Friday night, anything can happen. There is no "sure thing" in sports-let alone high school sports.

If Houston County is capable of being with-in 1 point of Goodpasture at half-time, then the same thing could occur Friday night at Lispcomb. We will just have to wait and see how the game unfolds.

Edited by tackle