Does anyone know who can beat Tyler Smith?

bobcats32

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the GC vs. Hickman County scrimmage this afternoon and let me say, it looked like 3 ring circus. Dunks were being thrown down by everybody. I think the waterboy even had one...LOL. The Bobcats look like they are going to be a handful again this year. Shay Shannon was lights out...6 or 7 3 pt'ers. This team is every bit as exciting to watch as last years state championship team...

ohhhhhh no!! Not the tyler smith hype again!!! Yes people he is good,but for cryin out loud you all think that he is basketball god.He is 6'8 athletic and can dunk.You can see that just about anywhere.You all act like those qualities are hard to find now a days.He is better than average highschool basketball player nothin more and nothin less.

Yeah, I guess he is no Sycamore player...ho I mean Sucksomemore...I hope to see you guys in the regional again...let the taxin' & waxin begin. You guys came into P-town last year with the CRUNKEST CROWD AND BEST BASEKTBALL TEAM...when it was over all you could do was stumble around like you had the DRUNKEST CROWD AND ###### POOR BASKETBALL TEAM....what was the final score anyway???

Yea u r right u did bat syacmore.....i saw it..and i saw that they had the worst game of thier season and still almost beat the infamous giles county and tyler smith> ANd to answer the question who is better than t smith.....the best player in our region with out a doubt is MCHS's Brandon Burney.I mean he aint the crowd pleaser and dont dunk all the time but he can sure as heck shoot,dribble, pass,and handle the ball better than T smith.i mean it aint his fault he aint 6;6 or 6'7 like Smith....but bet if he was he would go straight to the NBA.Tyler's hight and athletic ability make him stand out,but when u play a bunch of average white boys u tend to stand out. For example,last year when he played a person who didnt make it to college ball,By the way his name is fred sparkman,he got shut down...and he is goin d1 in football not basketball like Mr smith is supposed to be.