class 2A state finals

RamTrain1987

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my predictions for the the 2A state finals:

As bad as I want a team from Region 2A (namely Oliver Springs) to make it this year--I'll probably have to wait for Alcoa in 2004 or even an East Tennessee (Tyner included), I'm going to have to pick:

David Lipscomb 24

Milan 21

Other teams with a legit shot:

Goodpasture

Tyner

Lewis County

Carver

Very, very remote chance

Oliver Springs

Alcoa

Rockwood

Sweetwater

Huntingdon

No shot whatsoever

Houston County

Mckenzie

Chester Co

Mitchell

Treadwell

that defeats ALL purposes of having a message board...i like getting on here and reading the stuff...gets me pumped up. No, milan doesnt need to look forward, but who does? these ppl are just saying they have to go thru certain teams to get to state. its just someones opinion. if it is a player that is a different story which is just their problem. but for all players who are on here, back-up what you say on here, on the field. good luck to all.

Here are my predictions for the the 2A state finals:

As bad as I want a team from Region 2A (namely Oliver Springs) to make it this year--I'll probably have to wait for Alcoa in 2004 or even an East Tennessee (Tyner included), I'm going to have to pick:

David Lipscomb 24

Milan 21

Other teams with a legit shot:

Goodpasture

Tyner

Lewis County

Carver

Very, very remote chance

Oliver Springs

Alcoa

Rockwood

Sweetwater

Huntingdon

No shot whatsoever

Houston County

Mckenzie

Chester Co

Mitchell

Treadwell

Lewis Co. and Carver have a legitimate shot, but Huntingdon has a very, very remote chance?! OK.

MY PREDICTION FOR 2A IS THIS MILAN VS LIPSCOMB........MILAN 21--LIPSCOMB13......AS FOR TYNER I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL GET BY GOODPASTURE.....AS FOR LEWIS COUNTY.....THEY MAY GET BEAT BY McKENZIE THEY ONLY BEAT THE 4TH PLACE TEAM IN THAT REGION BY 1 PT..AND WILL FOR SURE GET BEAT BY HUNTINGDON...BEING FROM WEST TENNESSEE AND NOW LIVING IN CHATTANOOGA THE ONE THING THAT HAS SURPRISED ME IS THE WEAK REGION TYNER PLAYS IN...IF THEY HAD TO PLAY THE MILANS,HUNTINGDONS,AND MOST YEARS WESTVIEWS AND UNION CITIES THEY WOULD FIND OUT WHAT TOUGH REGION PLAY WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT WAS ALL ABOUT..I KNOW...I KNOW TYNER FANS..YOU BEAT UNION CITY IN 1997 WHEN UC WAS RANKED #1 IN THE STATE AND 14-0..I WAS THERE ...IM JUST SAYING TYNER'S REGION IS WEAK..BUT MAYBE THE RAMS WILL PROVE ME WRONG AND GO TO THE BORO TO FACE MILAN....IF YOU GUYS GET THROUGH GOODPASTURE AND DAVID LIPSCOMB YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE..