no one in 2A has a chance against david lipscomb

jettjuice27

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apu, Jr- Eddie and Jett have some good points, just report facts or don't report anything at all.

OK, here's a fact for you: This message board is for opinions (at least that's what jettjuice has said ad nauseam), and opinions are like buttholes - everybody has one, and most of them stink.

Is that factual enough?

I hope that you do leave it all on the field juice. I also hope that HC beats DL because I am tired of hearing about how no one in the world can beat them. You can make a team play bad by playing good. Just remember that juice and good luck. Go Tornadoes!!!!

If you'll look closely, about the only one on this board stating that DL is invincible is jettjuice. Apparently he needs something to fire him up for the game. However, I am not sure he actually plays b/c twittycanes keeps asking him his number and he won't say.

eddie haskell, i just said that, and your right he's probably some old HC fan who is retired and bad mouthing kids from other teams is his new hobby. Here's to people just talking about the game and stopping all of this trash talking!

But I vote to keep the sarcasm.

Who ever posted this really is out of touch with 2A football. Lipscomb is good, however they are defiantly not extremely better than the other top 2 or 3 teams. Goodpasture is playing great football and really has improved. I do think whoever comes out of the east will win the Clinic bowl (sorry Milan, just my opinion), however it is not a guarantee Lipscomb will be the one. I do think that it will come down to the Lipscomb/ (Tyner or Goodpasture) winner next week. This is greatest thing about High School Football kids can just not show-up, so I would suggest not counting your chickens before they hatch. Being at the first Goodpasture/Lipscomb game I think a rematch would be great, but we will see this week if that will come about. And for your information I do think that Goodpasture will win the rematch if it comes about, however one step at a time.

i did make this thread. and i was being sarcastic. if you would read the other threads about us and lipscomb they act like they are invinsible. so i was being sarcastic. yes i am confident that we atleast have a chance! and i swear i play football. im a senior this year and this is why im so confident. we started off really bad and everyone got down. then as our season went on we got better. and we play with alot of heart. ui know my opinions has mad alot of ppl mad but, as a senior this year, i would love to go out with a bang! and beating dl would be an even better accomplishment then where we are right now in 2nd round with the powerful david lipscomb and i think that there is a chance!

my # is not important but i do start both ways for the irish! and there are only 2 seniors that start both ways so you can figure it out!

:huh:

how can you say lipscomb is invincible. westmoreland who all of you say is a "bad" team played them 21-3 and 7-3 at the half.which is probably lipscombs lowest point total for the season.and they have no where near the talent of tyner goodpasture or milan. no doubt lipscomb is good and they are the champs until somebody takes it away from them but in my opinion tyner or goodpasture could definitely beat them.i would say milan to but i havent seen them play.its not the same competition as last year.but of course if they play like they did last year in the playoffs they probably will win it again but it wont be easy.anyway its all gonna come to an end if they face tyner.and if they see goodpasture again i wont even begin to predict that game. that match up has to much emotion involved for talent to even matter.