Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see if my little brother (who goes to UT) is heading home to Kingsport. Sometime though, you gotta get to a big DB home game. I am going to go to Brentwood Franklin. I will be pullin for BA too!!!!

Thanks for the support! Go ahead and count me in on seeing a DB game sometime -- if not this year, then definitely next. I hear the atmosphere is tremendous.

If u really want a good game that's close to UT then Ae or Fulton is where ya should go. Just ride the city bus.

GO FALCONS!!!

Hey, I was going to say the samething. The best game that night will be off Martin Luther King at the home of the Austin East Roadrunners. This school is only about 5 or 6 minutes away from campus. Anderson County will be facing Austin East. Not only will you get to see a good football game, you'll get a chance to taste some of East Knoxville's best chicken wings and a delious fish sandwich. But you take your pick waste a lot of gas or save some!