Cold Weather

twittycanes

The forecast for tomorrow calls for high of 48 & low of mid 20's. Will this effect anyone's game plan? I figured by kickoff time it will probably be about in high 30's low 40's. Bring your long underwear fans. I like to see how many tough guys there are that wear short sleeves. It is also fun to see the students that have their shirts off, they are crazy! Good luck to all teams & bundle up.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FHSrebel27 - If you read this, I have a challenge for you. I want you to take your shirt off & paint your chest for ya'lls big game with B'wood. I consider you one of the biggest high school fans on these here coacht boards. Are you up for the challenge? In this cold weather that is upon us & to show your support for your Rebels please take me up on this. I know your fellow Rebel fans would love to see that. What about it?

Ladies and Gentleman,

This weather thing--it is way OVERRATED!! It is like the urban legen--way overblown!!!

Yes, yes, it will keep the "fair"weather fans at home, but....that is about ALL the weather is going to affect on Friday night. The players, if stretched and warmed properly, will not really what the temp is or at least I never did when I was on the field--LOL!!!!

The weather will affect the fans more so than the players.  It might keep shirts on some of them.

Now is not the time to be putting shirts back on. Do not abandon your team now just because it is cold. They need your support more than ever now. If they see the fans with their shirts off it should fire them up even more. s should be in tank tops & shorts. Guys in shorts & no shirts, that should be the attire for Friday night. Come on!

Edited by twittycanes

Sleet, Freezing rain, and rain are the thing that will impact the game more than just cold weather will. South Pittsburg ran into trouble in Cloudland with sleet and a frozen cow pasture in 2001 and in 2002 it rained heavily before the game at Gordonsville. They live by there team speed so wet stuff usually benefits the other team.