Cloudland

Portland

White House

Melrose

Boyd Buchanon

South Pitt

Trousdale County

Milan

All those teams I mentioned bring the whole community when they went to the state title game. They had loud fans. Melrose may be the loudest bunch I have seen.

not a TN team but the most amazing high school football atmosphere i have ever seen was in webb city, mo this year. town of 10,000 people - over 6.000 at the game. stands were full over an hour before the game. overflow to the visitors side. kids wear jersey replicas of their favorite player. kids line the walkway from the field house to the field giving the home team and opposing team as well high fives and words of encouragement. i have been to games in small town TN with a lot of fans in the stands but have seen nothing that compares to this atmosphere. wish we had that kind of support at our school!

Greenbrier may not have the loudest of the most fans but we support the cats through and through win or lose we cheer like there is no tommorrow ask white house they won but we never stopped... we do what we can do from the side lines, good thing im typing this cause after tonights game with sycamore i dont belive i would be able to honestly "tell" you this i cant even utter a sound ha

GO CATS

Edited by gbtsenior

NO CONTEST

THE WINNINGEST TEAM IN HISTORY

KINGSPORT DOBYNS-BENNETT HIGH SCHOOL ( 661 ALL TIME WINS/ 76.83% WINNING PERCENTAGE)

THE BEST HOME CROWD IN TENNESSEE. ASK EVERYONE WE PLAY. START WITH OAK RIDGE, THEN ASK JEFF CO, SEVIER CO, SCIENCE HILL.....10,000+ EVERY GAME.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Trousdale Co

White House

Portland

Smith Co

South Pitt

Gallatin

Westmorland

Gordonsville

It doesn't matter if your playing the best team in the state or the worse, these team's fans will be there. The bigger the game the louder they become. The fans provide great football atmospheres with all these teams.