BEST FANS

big poppa

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, I have to mention the Franklin Rebels once again. I know, I'm partial, but I have been to every football game since my freshman year (I'm a senior) and I can honestly say that there have been away football games (Henry Co, for instance) where we have more fans than the home team. I look in the stands, and I see parents of all types of students, I see friends of Franklin families, I see neighbors, I see students, I see it all. What I am most proud of, is the class that the Franklin faithful carry everywhere they go. Respect is important in Franktown, and now that we get it as a football team, it's good to know that we give it back to our own community and those of the other teams we play. GO REBELS!

U all obviously have never heard of the Rudderville Rowdies of Page High School. Any high school football crowd can be taught a thing or two (prolly more) from them.

Ever heard of the "Rowdy Bunch" at the White House football games? These guys bring noise makers, confetti, and their lungs. They've also been known to bring tape measures to assist the refs measure for a first down, and yellow flags in case the refs miss a call. They also each have personalized jerseys with their favorite # and the #12 on the sleeve to represent the 12th man.

brothers15, you were right. Our fans' (hardin co.) loyalty was tested. But it looks like we came through. Melrose's whole visitors side was filled....a lot of ridgeway fans were there.....but still, i think we proved our point. You haven't seen fans like Hardin county has. And i would probably guess melrose hasn't either. No one one travels better than Hardin county. The game didn't turn like we had wished, but it has been a great year for us.

Good luck to Melrose...they were some good guys. I'm pullin for JCM too, it's a shame one of them has to get beat next week. That one's gonna be a good game.

Yeah ya gotta love that "ROWDY BUNCH" they are the best fans. Hi Advocate23, How are ya?  Good to hear from you. TTYL :D

Hey Advocate. Since ya'll have nothing else to do on Friday night :) (just kidding) ya'll bring that Rowdy Bunch to Greenbrier and root for your neighbors! Ya'll DO know we're in the quarterfinals, don't ya? Ya know we'd do it for ya'll. :)

P.S. Thanks for the lessons. I don't think our kicker has missed a field goal since the White House game.

:o:)

Edited by EZBeingGreen

Knox Webb has some core fans that are the rowdiest kids EVER. They could easily be heard by the players on the field at both home and away games. During home games the senior guys paint their chests to spell "GO SPARTANS!" or "GO WEBB SPARTANS" and they also wear the girls uniform skirts from school (using safety pins to keep them on). Needless to say they were mocked at literally every game but kept on doing it until their last home game against Catholic when it was about 30 degrees by the end of the game. The girls get into the "costumes" so to speak also. They wear button down shirts with green ties and sometimes they wear cowboy hats as well. All part of the Webb tradition! For away games the guys would wear lofers, khaki pants, a tie, and a blazer.

When Catholic shows up there fans are crazy.. This season are fans have been behind us all the way through. Some of our fans havent missed a game. I know sometimes fans can get out of control, but they are all good kids. They arre willing to go anywhere and talk trash to anyone who gets in there way. Bring it on boys. BriC Webb's fans aren't really that "core" as you would call it. They talked alot during the catholic webb game but only to Dack? Why just attack one person? But you guys have a great student section. Thanks again for coming and cheering our boys from catholic on last friday against BriarCrest. You guys are chherleasders