macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

hey macon fans!!! is your 1,333 yard running back hudson injured? why didn't he play vs grundy last week is he going to be back this week? i hope so!!!! good luck

I guess everyone will just have to show up to the game and see if Mr. Hudson plays or not. That will be a surprise revealed Friday nite..

Oohh I just love surprises....

That is why I am going to love the surprised looks of all the Smith Co. fans, when they are sitting there looking like a deer caught in the headlights at the end of the game staring at the SCOREBOARD in disbelief that once again, they lost to the MACON CO. TIGERS ;) ;) :huh:

Edited by KITTY_KAT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, four more pages since I went to play golf this morning. I also read the Tennesseean this morning and those guys believe that SC will pull it out, 21-20. That's okay, cause they have their opinion and everyone's entitled to it. In fact, I like the fact that they think that way because that adds even more expectations to SC's task at hand. Sure, this is our first time this deep into the postseason, but SC's got a lot of pressure and expectations, too. We're here to make noise, since this is our first 3rd round game ever. The revenge factor is great, that's true, but seeking revenge also puts pressure on the team to perform, pressure that can be overwhelming sometimes. We've got pressure too, no doubt, but a first-time team doesn't have the expectations that a SC, TC, or a Portland would have. To a lot of people, we're not supposed to be here. But here we are, ready and able to take on any team thrown at us. No disrespect to SC, they've worked very hard and had to play many tough games throughout the season. One of us has to go down. Whoever wins will have earned it and deserved it. They had better bring home some hardware for the region to prove the strength of the teams in it. And looking back on some of my comments throughout the week, I want to apologize to the SC faithful who support their team, you all are great people, and I meant no malice to anyone. My comments were misguided, spoken in haste, and not in my best frame of mind. I hope that you all will not hold a grudge against me, for I just want to support my team, and that sometimes my thoughts get away from me. This is just a hectic week, culminating with what I believe is the game of the year in 3A. I believe that a few people share my sentiments and hope for a clean and safe game for all. MC 23, SC 9 (but it will be closer than the score)

I'm not sure exactly what you guys are talking about. But if what AP did was so bad, then why wasn't a poor sportmanship penalty called. I didn't know of one being called, although plenty of penalties were called that night.

I think from what I have read they are talking about AP hitting one of his own players. I don't believe unsportsmanship can be called for that. I don't know though. But I bet that Coach Dyer took care of it just fine. He is a classy man, along with the rest of his family. Now, I can't hardly say the same for some of the Macon fans posting on here, where is the Macon police, you guys usually put a stop to all the rude comments pretty quick, maybe you can't handle fryboy, tennis shoe, or cbrooks, then again they are new and don't really know what they are doing.

GO BIG OWLS - YOUR WAY!!!

HOOT HOOT - BIG OWLS ARE COMING

KIT KAT

I don't mean to be rude, but you are on a web site where there is football smack talk going on and sometimes it get a little rowdy.

I don't know what page it is on but I got on demon child for acting like there maybe trouble at the game.

I'm right, ain't I PPride?

Portland had the best team in 3A that year and let it get away. You do have to hand it to TC for never quitting. Hey PEE, do you remember the fumble on the last drive? I thought Peetown was going to score at the end of the game, but fumbled it away.

Just got to keep digging, huh bigB? B) More details of that dreadful night. It's a good thing that I don't let the past bother me because what is done is done. That can't be changed. But what can be changed is the demeanor of all the fans that will end up on the losing end of this game. SC proudly states they will win while MC also states the same thing! Somebody........or a whole BUNCH of somebodies will unfortunately change their outlook to disappointment and maybe even worse! (Heaven forbid, it's just a football game!) Either way, unfortunately, someone HAS to lose and by Saturday it will all be in the past. B)

B)

(I'll never forget that loss! B) ) :lol:

I guess everyone will just have to show up to the game and see if Mr. Hudson plays or not. That will be a surprise revealed Friday nite..

That is why I am going to love the surprised looks of all the Smith Co. fans, when they are sitting there looking like a deer caught in the headlights at the end of the game staring at the SCOREBOARD in disbelief that once again, they lost to the MACON CO. TIGERS B) B) :lol:

KITTY KAT

Hudson is going to play.

No extra bleachers are going to be set up so you better get there early. It would be nice if they roped off Meador Dr. and let people stand in that area. The field looks good and is in as good conditon as can be excepted.

That is why I am going to love the surprised looks of all the Smith Co. fans, when they are sitting there looking like a deer caught in the headlights at the end of the game staring at the SCOREBOARD in disbelief that once again, they lost to the MACON CO. TIGERS B) B) :lol:

KITTY KAT

Hudson is going to play.

No extra bleachers are going to be set up so you better get there early. It would be nice if they roped off Meador Dr. and let people stand in that area. The field looks good and is in as good conditon as can be excepted.

Are you sure about the bleachers. someone told me they saw them setting up extra bleachers

Lets go TIGERS just 24hrs till kickoff I can't wait, should be a great game. Remember TIGERS this your house and don't let anyone come into your house and take what is yours!!! Remember fans we need to get into the game and stay in the game and support our TIGERS EVERY PLAY!!!!!! We've been loud this year but not as loud as we can get so get up and stay up!!!! Remember TIGERS to HIT SOMEBODY and to GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!