macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

This should be a close game if Macon County plays to their potential. But, even if they lose, they should be proud. They've had a great season. They've played their hearts out and deserve to be where they are. Smith County has also had a great season and deserve to be where they are as well. This should pan out to be a great game. Congratulations to both teams.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a close game if Macon County plays to their potential. But, even if they lose, they should be proud. They've had a great season. They've played their hearts out and deserve to be where they are. Smith County has also had a great season and deserve to be where they are as well. This should pan out to be a great game. Congratulations to both teams.

You are exactly right.. we do have alot to be Proud of and we are. No matter how the night ends, we did good. So proud of those BOYS!!

"Let me finish for you fan................................ALL THE WAY BACK TO SMITH COUNTY WITH THEIR TALES TUCKED BETWEEN THEIR LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Like running Wilmore 44 times is not a simple plan. If Portland could have stopped him like we did, You would be watching Portland and Macon tommorrow. If you have to go to your shotgun tommorrow, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

FryBOY80, I guess some people just perceive rudeness a little differently. Wilmore had over 100 yards against you and would have had more had we not been begining drives at your 45 all night. That's not "stopping" someone. Just for your information, you may not want to tear into kitkat. Several of our kids would fight for her. LOL you won't be able to stop SC and SC will stop you. All Night Long. Did you see the Tennesseans pick today ? LOL It won't be that close.

Now does anyone have the scoop on the bleachers in the street ? or is that some big secret ?

I could care less who picks who to win. I'm just trying to have a little fun on here like everybody else. Why don't you quit acting like the web police just because you have been on here a little longer than other people.

p.s. You said it yourself, The Owls started drives in our territory several times and only got six points. OUR DEFENSE IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!