macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

622 postings WOW!

This is going to be a great game.

I hear that Meador Drive is being shut down and bleachers are going to set up in the street! Now that's getting ready for a serious crowd. I don't think there will be an empty seat.

Revenge factor will be big for the Owls, but that Tiger Pride will hold one more time!

Go Mighty Tigers!!!!!!!!!

Where did you hear about the bleachers?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon's game plan is too simple and Smith will figure it out early...and if they have trouble they will go to their Shotgun package...and the smith O will give the TIgers more than they can handle...not to mention they are still mad about their last game and will come out fired up..

...please Macon fans show some class...last week you showed none at all

Smith wins by 2 TD's

Macon's game plan is too simple and Smith will figure it out early...and if they have trouble they will go to their Shotgun package...and the smith O will give the TIgers more than they can handle...not to mention they are still mad about their last game and will come out fired up..

...please Macon fans show some class...last week you showed none at all

Smith wins by 2 TD's

Like running Wilmore 44 times is not a simple plan. If Portland could have stopped him like we did, You would be watching Portland and Macon tommorrow. If you have to go to your shotgun tommorrow, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. LIke Smith County fans are classy, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I've watched your son play.  The line  lets them thru and he runs sideways not thru the holes.  The Tigers are fast enough to catch him.  Just a fact sc is not playing up to their ability.

Run??? Throw u mean???? U must be thinking of someone else. But who ever you are talking about lets not start talking dirty about the way anyone plays. Thats not showing good sportsmanship. I am not talking bad about the way any player runs or whatever on your team. Keep it clean. I have respect for the Macon County Coaches and team. Coach Dyer is great but I still want to win. Can't have respect for a fan who trash talks the players, that's not good fun. That's just ugly. <_<

GO OWLS

Edited by lbrady10

MC has and will continue to play as a team all year. As for what happened the other night. It was not the right thing to do. However, I think that everyone must understand that AP is a player, as well as the other young man. On the field things sometimes get hot and stuff that shouldn't happen does. The bottom line is that is was a simple moment of rage nothing more. Coach went out and settled the matter. It appeared to me that they were fine right after it happened. I don't think that AP really meant anything by it. He just was caught up in the moment. It was wrong, but it happened. If it wasn't for team unity I don't think that the team would have been able to drive down the field the way they did in the end to win the game. <_<

However, I think that everyone must understand that AP is a player, as well as the other young man. On the field things sometimes get hot and stuff that shouldn't happen does. The bottom line is that is was a simple moment of rage nothing more. Coach went out and settled the matter.

Tech24...I'm not sure exactly what you guys are talking about. But if what AP did was so bad, then why wasn't a poor sportmanship penalty called. I didn't know of one being called, although plenty of penalties were called that night.

You guys must have been on the sidelines, seeing something, I didn't see. Which, would be understandable if you were, then you would have seen this 1st hand.

But as was said, tempers flare in the games...but doing something that would be deemed as unsportsmanlike is uncalled for. But then on the other side of the issue..This is football..it will get rough..it's not for the ones who can't take what they dish out....

Just like they say in NASCAR...It's just racin!

Well in Football....it's rough & tough...THAT'S FOOTBALL!