macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roll-tide-44
Macon County has been playing as a team all year, I see no reason to stop now.  We haven't been hitting on all cylinders since week 1, but we have played well enough to win 11 games.  So if you wanna say Macon Co. is not playing as a team, you haven't been there and witnessed the play of Macon Co. you're only going by hear say.

GO TIGERS!!!

:blink: I am not going by hear say. I have been to all Macon games. I didn't say they could not play as a team. Tigers have been awsome this year. I'm saying the coach needs to put a stop to this fighting mess. I played old school kind of ball and if this team fighting started, it didn't matter how good you were, you were set aside for a while. You win as a team and loose as a team. I hope the tigers go all the way to the state. Games are crucial at this point to fight between each other. They got here as a team, now lets finish as a team. Oh yeah, it was AP.

Not sure if tcjyfan knows the Macon Co. coaching staff. Coach Dyer has been around this game for years and knows exactly how to handle the situation. If you wanna talk about "old school football" know that Coach Dyer is all about "old school". Speaking of this fighting situation, I witnessed the incident, and can assure you that during the timeout that was immediately called Coach Harville brought the boys in and stopped it right then and there. So if you don't know what kind of players and coaches are in Macon Co. you would try to blow this up much larger than it ever could have been.

However, I do not agree with you about the "real region champion". MACON COUNTY IS THE 2003 Region 4-3A Champion and thats the bottom line. The winner of this game is one game closer to the state championship.

SO LET"S GO BIG BLUE, HIT SOMEBODY!!!

I'd give up a Region Championship for a State Championship any day! You are correct, MC is the 2003 Region 4-3A Champions, but "IF" SC is successful enough to continue and win the State Championship, I'm sure that they will cherish it much more. It would be a shame to say "We won the region, but our second place team won the State!" I just want one of you to WIN the State Championship! That way, we can say, "We beat the State Champions in 2003!" :blink::o

B)

(Oh, and to show the strength of ALL of region 4-3A! Yeah, that too. :P )