macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! 34 pages with two more days to go! If you blink on this thread, it takes an hour to catch up! Good luck to both teams Friday night. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to P.P. Field Friday. :lol: (Duty calls! :lol: ) But I will attempt to listen to it on the radio if I can pick it up from work. Twan or Fan, will 104.1 be carrying the game this week? They did the G'ville - SP game last week. (What a waste of good quality air time. :lol: ) And can I come out of hiding yet? Or is the MAFIA still looking for me?

B)

(I hate hiding out and purple swirls just wouldn't look right. B) )

Edited by PPride

Well I don't know what all you Smith fans are ranting about. What was the score last time my Macon boys played you guys, thanks that what I thought. I've been around Smith Co. athletics for a long time and there has been one common thread over the years.........you guys whine and make more excuses than any people I know. I really don't know that the big deal is about this game. We're just playing a team that we've already beaten once, and beat them handily I might add. You guys have had a good season, but like Trousdale over the past 2 years and us this year, this is as far as you get. But you all should be getting used to it by now

Well I don't know what all you Smith fans are ranting about. What was the score last time my Macon boys played you guys, thanks that what I thought. I've been around Smith Co. athletics for a long time and there has been one common thread over the years.........you guys whine and make more excuses than any people I know. I really don't know that the big deal is about this game. We're just playing a team that we've already beaten once, and beat them handily I might add. You guys have had a good season, but like Trousdale over the past 2 years and us this year, this is as far as you get. But you all should be getting used to it by now

Well at least we know they are good at excuses. Because all they can say is it was a fluke. some fluke it cost them the trophie. And now the homefield advantage