macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to remember...when these two teams were getting ready to play that first game...that some MC fan got on here...and started making excuses about why they lost...if they lost....wasn't SC fans...and I don't seem to remember much whining coming from SC about losing to ya'll...at least not as much as the whining ya'll have done about respect....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...

Macon County has been playing as a team all year, I see no reason to stop now. We haven't been hitting on all cylinders since week 1, but we have played well enough to win 11 games. So if you wanna say Macon Co. is not playing as a team, you haven't been there and witnessed the play of Macon Co. you're only going by hear say.

GO TIGERS!!!

:blink: I am not going by hear say. I have been to all Macon games. I didn't say they could not play as a team. Tigers have been awsome this year. I'm saying the coach needs to put a stop to this fighting mess. I played old school kind of ball and if this team fighting started, it didn't matter how good you were, you were set aside for a while. You win as a team and loose as a team. I hope the tigers go all the way to the state. Games are crucial at this point to fight between each other. They got here as a team, now lets finish as a team. Oh yeah, it was AP.

Guest roll-tide-44
Hmmmmm...........sounds familiar. We beat SC in week 10, and they got revenge in week 12. Two years ago, we beat TC during regular seaon, and they beat us in week 12, when it meant a lot more. Believe me MC fans, It ain't going to be easy by no means whatsoever. SC will come out ready to take revenge on you like they did us. It means more now than it meant then. Yeah, a region championship is a great accomplishment, but making it to the State Championship game would be a lot better! The winner is is one step closer to that goal! Week 13 is the "REAL" regional championship game. We heard this several weeks ago and here it is! So all I have to say now is......."GET YOU SOME!!!"

:o

(I hate losing in week 12......I hate losing in any week!  :blink: )

Pride, I agree with you partially. Beating Smith Co. a second time in one season is no easy task, and I'm sure that both teams are well aware of the situation. Macon Co. coaches, players, staff, and fans are all ready for the battle on the hill. That's exactly what it's going to be an all out battle until the end. We play 4 quarters wide open, if it takes 5 we'll play 5, whatever it takes.

However, I do not agree with you about the "real region champion". MACON COUNTY IS THE 2003 Region 4-3A Champion and thats the bottom line. The winner of this game is one game closer to the state championship.

SO LET"S GO BIG BLUE, HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Im disappointed :blink: Only 550 post and its Wensday

LMAO

(and fan has only made a few post.... suprising huh

Yeah, I haven't heard much from Fan in a while. What do you think he's up to? Can't be anything good, that's for sue! :PB)

B)

(Is Fan getting my cement shoes with the purple swirls ready? :o )