macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks imallin for having my back, just can't wait for the boys to read what frybaby has to say, it just adds fuel to that fire already burning deep inside.

First you said I didn't know what I was doing and then called me a baby and all I said was keep your comments to yourself. If you can't take it, don't dish it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for my true feelings for the game tommorrow, it will be as close as they come. 2 great football teams in the 3rd round!!!!!!!!! May the best team win.

Hey kitkat, how about a truce.

Guest roll-tide-44

Like I've told some of the guys, "You have to work just as hard, if not harder, to stay on top as you do to get there." That's the honest truth. In the past playing Macon Co. has been a game that everyone marked as a preseason win. Finally after consistency in the coaching department and getting guys to believe in themselves and their teammates, Macon Co. is on top. Everyone is coming after us and trying to knock us off. Smith Co. fans say that they're on a mission, and I believe that. Do not fool yourself by thinking that Macon Co. is not on a mission as well. They are on a mission of their own week in and week out...WIN, and they're determined to be able to say, "Mission accomplished!"

Here we go Tigers, round up your army, strap on the armor, and get ready to battle side by side as the team that we are.

For all the newshounds out there...Channel Five will be airing a spot on Pat and Matt Dyer, with interviews with Coach Maynord, Coach Dyer, Matt and Connie Dyer...6:00 and 10:00...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the news tonight, Macon Co...so that you can see and hear your names on the news...finally getting some publicity!!!!...

Funny though...the only time the news....NO NO NO...don't say it...Can't help myself...The only time the news comes to town is when ya'll are playing Smith Co...LMAO...I'm having issues today...

For all the newshounds out there...Channel Five will be airing a spot on Pat and Matt Dyer, with interviews with Coach Maynord, Coach Dyer, Matt and Connie Dyer...6:00 and 10:00...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the news tonight, Macon Co...so that you can see and hear your names on the news...finally getting some publicity!!!!...

Funny though...the only time the news....NO NO NO...don't say it...Can't help myself...The only time the news comes to town is when ya'll are playing Smith Co...LMAO...I'm having issues today...

Queenie I am glad that they are going to interview these Coaches, kids and wives. Great news.

But just for the record. The news was at the Trousdale/Macon game too.

Edited by KITTY_KAT

I played with your "kitten" at Tuckers this year and she gave away your screen name. You remember us, she played with my husband and I in Mount Juliet a few years ago. ;)

Yeah I know who you are now. How are you doing? I came to Lafayette this year to see my Kitten play and seen your husband but you had already gone and he was leaving so didn't get to say anything. Hope you are going to root for the Owls in this one, since those Jackets are out.

GO OWLS - TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS

ok fry we can have a truce.

Why is it TC only uses the we're a 1A school playing 3A excuse when they lose? It was not a big deal when ya'll were winning. BTW you are supposed to be 2A not 1A!!!

Trousdale Co. is a 1A team. 3 years ago TC had the largest class in school history which bumped their enrollment up and they were still only like 10 people over the limit to move to 2A. Since that 1 year, TC is well under the limit to be in 1A and have been playing in 3A the whole time with a 1A enrollment. So we are a 1A team playing in 3A and holding our own. If we had been in the correct class we would have won 2 more state titles the past 2 years. However playing in 3A has been fun renewing the old rivalries that we had in the past. Maybe we could have the best of both worlds playing SC, MC, and Portland in 1A in a few years. And as for only using the 1A thing when we loose, winning with a 1A team makes it that much more special.

Edited by 419carpet