macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MACON COUNTY----JUST REMEMBER YALL AINT GOT BRAGGIN RIGHTS TIL YOU GET THAT RING....IF YALL EVER DO WHICH IS (NEVER) YALL WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS US. OH YEAH WE WILL REMEMBER ALL THE TRASH TALK YALL HICKS HAVE SAID SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS START PRAYIN CAUSE NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE BACK.

SO THE QUESTION IS ARE YALL READY???? B)

you just remember, the jackets will be in the jungle next year. just a thought to keep in mind, expecially since we drained the creekbank!

the best team will win, but macon has the entire jungle pulling for them, it is the 12 player on the field, and the squawking night chickens are not ready for it, last time was nothing, and remember, upsets do happen, look at what caused p-town to advance past 1st round anyway, they beat a #1 seed, so don't county out the tigers or even the owls yet.... all i can say is it is going to be the best game of the year in region 4, don't catch yourself missing out on this one, i sure won't.

I've finally been caught up to speed wow 11 or 12 pages since my last post.

Most of it trash talk good lord. Cut that crap out!!!!

Why when SC fans talk trash it's "a Macon fan in disguise" but when one of our fans talk it they represent the entire county (everyone knows we aren't really like that)

Other than the SC radio crew no one from SC is like that either. Show some sportsmanship!!!

Yes I did try to play the "NO RESPECT" card eirlier i the week, but it backfired. Even though I don't think the Tennessean Fish wrapper respects us one bit Although they even surprized me with their pick this morning of SC 21 MC 20 I'm not surpized they picked SC, but I figured they would have it SC 63 MC 0 or something

I really do like SC's team and people. We are neighbors for god's sake

Go Tigers

Go Owls and Owletts B)

and remember, upsets do happen, look at what caused p-town to advance past 1st round anyway, they beat a #1 seed, so don't county out the tigers or even the owls yet.... all i can say is it is going to be the best game of the year in region 4, don't catch yourself missing out on this one, i sure won't.

Just because we beat a #1 seed two years in a row doesn't mean that they were the better team. Last year, I agree, we did "upset" Howard in Chattanooga-Choo-Choo-Town. This year, I believe we were the better team overall than Walker Valley, so it wasn't an upset that got us past the 1st round. We've been past the first round ten years in a row, and last years win was probably the only "upset" we had to pull. Seeding only represents how you finish in your region. That doesn't necessarily mean in what order your teams strength is. And it's difficult to compare a #1 seed with a 5-5 record to a #4 seed with a 7-3 record. I would give Livingston the edge if they played WV, and they were technically a #5 seed from our region. Seeds don't mean anything when you're this far in!

B)

I guess everyone will just have to show up to the game and see if Mr. Hudson plays or not. That will be a surprise revealed Friday nite..

Oohh I just love surprises....

That is why I am going to love the surprised looks of all the Smith Co. fans, when they are sitting there looking like a deer caught in the headlights at the end of the game staring at the SCOREBOARD in disbelief that once again, they lost to the MACON CO. TIGERS B):lol:B)

KITTY KAT

Hudson is going to play.

No extra bleachers are going to be set up so you better get there early. It would be nice if they roped off Meador Dr. and let people stand in that area. The field looks good and is in as good conditon as can be excepted.

Are you sure about the bleachers. someone told me they saw them setting up extra bleachers

Sorry Folks I was wrong (Man, I hate that) The bleachers are going to be put up tomorrow. I had talked to Coach Fitz Wednesday and he said that they were not going to put up the bleachers, but talked to him again a few minutes ago and he said it was a go. So there you go! B)

Just because we beat a #1 seed two years in a row doesn't mean that they were the better team. Last year, I agree, we did "upset" Howard in Chattanooga-Choo-Choo-Town. This year, I believe we were the better team overall than Walker Valley, so it wasn't an upset that got us past the 1st round. We've been past the first round ten years in a row, and last years win was probably the only "upset" we had to pull. Seeding only represents how you finish in your region. That doesn't necessarily mean in what order your teams strength is. And it's difficult to compare a #1 seed with a 5-5 record to a #4 seed with a 7-3 record. I would give Livingston the edge if they played WV, and they were technically a #5 seed from our region. Seeds don't mean anything when you're this far in!

B)

i wasn't trying to downplay the stregnth of portland, all i was saying was upsets happen, i have a lot of respect for the portland football program, not much respect for some of the players, but those are the ones who were stirring up a big controversy earlier in the year. all i was saying, is good technique and a lot of heart are all that really matters in this game, and the team who wants it more, and gives everything they have, usually pulls off the win. by the way, good luck to mc and sc, and all the region 4 players next year, have a good season and play hard.

I guess everyone will just have to show up to the game and see if Mr. Hudson plays or not. That will be a surprise revealed Friday nite..

Oohh I just love surprises....

That is why I am going to love the surprised looks of all the Smith Co. fans, when they are sitting there looking like a deer caught in the headlights at the end of the game staring at the SCOREBOARD in disbelief that once again, they lost to the MACON CO. TIGERS B):lol:B)

KITTY KAT

Hudson is going to play.

No extra bleachers are going to be set up so you better get there early. It would be nice if they roped off Meador Dr. and let people stand in that area. The field looks good and is in as good conditon as can be excepted.

Are you sure about the bleachers. someone told me they saw them setting up extra bleachers

Sorry Folks I was wrong (Man, I hate that) The bleachers are going to be put up tomorrow. I had talked to Coach Fitz Wednesday and he said that they were not going to put up the bleachers, but talked to him again a few minutes ago and he said it was a go. So there you go! B)

hey big b, the bleachers going beside the home stands?, and is this ross's dad?