macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

How could any football game be more exciting than this one. For MC it has been hard through the years not getting to where your football dreams take you. I ran around in my house like an Owl with its head cutoff when I saw the Music City Miracle, and I was thrilled to see the Titans win the AFC championship (in person) over the Jaquars. However, when MC won the game against Grundy County, I went into shock. I have never been so proud of our team, coaches, and fans. We are so close to the pinnicle of football and I am enjoying the dickens out of it. No matter what happens tonight, it has already been an incredible journey. I know tonights game and this season will be remembered in the barbershops, restaurants, around town for decades to come. This is what Football is all about, kids enjoying a huge measure of success that will give them confidence, persistance, and courage for their lives ahead. No doubt, scholarships will follow after this season. How great that will be for those guys.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am like Mrstigerfan , I can't sleep. I think I'll jump the fence and get my seat right now. The city Police may find me, but they can't jump the fence, so no worries with that. Just kidding. I know, I'll go hunting for a Hoot Owl. I'll bring it with me tonight for everyone to see. Wouldn't that be a Hoot.........owl! I've got it, I'll go out and find a stray cat. I'll paint him up to look like a Bengal Tiger and turn him loose in the SC stands. It won't cause many problems until I turn the Black and Tan Coon Hound loose. I would do it, but if there is a seeing eye dog there and it sees the cat.......... well, I would get thrown in jail and miss the rest of the playoffs. NOW I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!

I will bring Al Gore to the game. He will sit on the SC bleachers and start talking. After five minutes of Ozone depletion mumbo jumbo, every one on that side will leave. So now I must go and call him, he will have to beg Tipper to let him out of the mundane house for a wild night of football.

EVERYONE HAS GONE TO BED, AND HERE I SIT WIDE AWAKE.....LOL .....OH ME....B)

I am someone that you thought was in everyone that has gone to bed.

I am still awake and having a blast, I wish it was a Sonic Blast, M+M flavor.

BTW Is that Mrs tigerfan or Mr Stigerfan. LOL

I am getting delerious and hungry.

GO TIGERS EAT OWLS, I meant Beat Owls.

Hunger has taken over my brain.

Edited by sbrawner

I'm still hangin' around too, but it's because I am at work!  B)  This is going to be a great game tonight. I just wish I could see it.  B)

B)

(Could I be cloned and send my clone to work tonight? Hmmm.......)

If your luck is like mine, your clone would take home your paycheck, take all of your possesions and you would be left in jail, arrested for identity theft. LOL

I think all of that would be worth going to the game.

Edited by sbrawner

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE ARE PEEPS AWAKE....LOL, HEY SBRAWNER, PPRIDE & fsurules, GLAD TO SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE AWAKE. SORRY I DIDNT REPLY SOONER I WAS SURFFING FOR A VACATION HOME NEAR DISNEY WORLD, INSTEAD OF ALOT OF PRESENTS UNDER THE TREE WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOME AND A TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD FOR THE KIDS. THINK THAT'LL BE OK WITH EM??

OH I FORGOT, LOL.....GOOD ONE SBRAWNER

Edited by MRSTIGERFAN