macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hootersfan

no more gum poppin just head knockin MC just a bunch of mouth if we dont win tonight ill never say another word on coacht. B)

i almost forgot.......dirty style

Edited by hootersfan

Where are you from and why do you still have doubts...even the best teams have off days and can still win.

Westmoreland, and the reason I have doubts is because last week MC fumbled several times and GC didn't exactly take advantage of it. And if it wasn't for some great play by Adam Shaw in the last minute Macon would not be playing this week. They will have to step their game up dramatically to beat Smith County because SC will take advantage of mistakes like fumbles and they will not let them hang around to the last minute for a game winner. MC will have to outplay SC the WHOLE game to win.

Westmoreland, and the reason I have doubts is because last week MC fumbled several times and GC didn't exactly take advantage of it. And if it wasn't for some great play by Adam Shaw in the last minute Macon would not be playing this week. They will have to step their game up dramatically to beat Smith County because SC will take advantage of mistakes like fumbles and they will not let them hang around to the last minute for a game winner. MC will have to outplay SC the WHOLE game to win.

MC beat once this year i expect the same tonite!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Maybe my memory is wrong,but didn't TC beat SC twice last season,and it will happen again tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...71Fan...YOU'RE the one that thinks we're playing Troutdale tonight!!!...They aren't going to beat us TONIGHT!!!...And neither is Facon Macon...the REAL team will win tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to drop by the truck for some Tiger meat dogs...

TCHSno1Fan....we'll be across the street...come eat...I'm a poet!!!!!!!!!!

DarnRef....ya know I love ya!!!

How in the world does someone think a blanket will save their seat? First come - first served. Right Kitty Kat.

Well I won't say what my husband says about that blanket deal, but for the most part all those people putting down the blankets, get there early anyways...

But like I said be prepared to scoot your butt over, because my butt will be sitting there even if I have to sit in someones lap..... B)B)

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...71Fan...YOU'RE the one that thinks we're playing Troutdale tonight!!!...They aren't going to beat us TONIGHT!!!...And neither is Facon Macon...the REAL team will win tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to drop by the truck for some Tiger meat dogs...

TCHSno1Fan....we'll be across the street...come eat...I'm a poet!!!!!!!!!!

DarnRef....ya know I love ya!!!

BEE,i appreicate the invite,but i'll have to tailgate with my MC buddys b/c their having grilled nite chicken!!! and i love chicken!! LOL :D

HOOT HOOT BIG OWLS COMING

Tigers better be ready - OWLS ARE!

Less than 7 hours and I can't wait. LETS GO OWLS, LETS GO!

The mission is at hand, your course is set, go get what you left on that ridge weeks ago. You wanted it - Now you got it. PLAY HARD, GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

#66, #30, #4, #8, #16, #68, #26, and #9 You are the leaders, its Do or Die, play your game, let nothing stand in the way, I know you aren't ready for your high school football days to end. STICK THEM AND STICK THEM HARD. 26 I will be looking for you to get that QB, 4 & 9 I am looking for to catch all them passes, 30 make me proud, get in there and stop them, then score, 66 you know what I expect of you, hit somebody hard, 16 & 8 You make them count, play your way guys and everything will be fine. Hey, I haven't forgotten the rest of the OWLS either, you guys know your jobs, and can do them well, play together, win together. GO OWLS GO!!

Just wanted to let all of you know I love you guys to death, and will be supporting you proudly tonight. When you walk on that field, walk with your heads high and your eyes on the mark. Stay focused, do your job and WIN BIG.

GO BIG OWLS - TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS

DO IT YOUR WAY - DIRTY STYLE