macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There WILL be some sore losers surfacing tonight ? Maybe even some "excuse" makers. It won't be OWL fans . LOLLOLLOL I can't wait. C'mon, if you get beat, let's not hear that "we beat you in week 5 stuff". Deal ?..............LET'S GO MIGHTY OWLS !!!!!!!

Only if you agree to bow down before us when we kick you tails for the 2nd straight game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. the Owls ain't worth a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Luckily for you 2for they are concentrating on the big game today. They could have torn that last post of yours up! Hate to say it, but

GO OWLS!!!

How about that kitkat, that blanket on the bleachers thing pushed me over the edge!!

JACKET20

Don't worry, no blankets on vistors side, maybe just a few.

There WILL be some sore losers surfacing tonight ? Maybe even some "excuse" makers. It won't be OWL fans . LOLLOLLOL I can't wait. C'mon, if you get beat, let's not hear that "we beat you in week 5 stuff". Deal ?..............LET'S GO MIGHTY OWLS !!!!!!!

There sure was some sore LOSERS last time these 2 teams met, a lot of EXCUSE makers to (or is it too?)

Ain't hear a thing from mirriorman this week.

OWLS....IT'S WHAT FOR DINNER & LOOK OUT OWLS on the way out of your mall

Yes Macon Co. fans, OWLS are on the menu...The only thing all of you will be seconds of tonight is a BIG FAT PIECE OF HUMBLE PIE.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THESE OWLS

REDEMPTION TIME....TIGERS....NOTHING YOU CAN DO

GET SOME

Edited by bigreid

What about when TC faked the field goal. Even I thought they were going to kick it. TT took the snap and pitched back to Satterfield, then TT goes out in the flat, Satt just lobed it to TT for the first down from about the 5 yard line. The next play was a penalty. I forget the yards and down, But Satt throws TT a pass and he is one on one. TT made just one great move on the Peetown player, leaving the him scratching his butt and TT scores the go ahead TD.

MAN, WHAT MEMORIES!!!!

(You should be rootin for us Pee, now I going to make ya pay)

I remember that game as well. What a play on the fake field goal. I read in the paper that TT messed up the play and wasn't supposed to go out for a pass. Good thing for us that he did because Satterfield was fixing to get clocked. And that move TT made to get into the endzone. Oh my. I don't know if you MC fans saw the TC game last year but he had what I believe is the best punt return I have ever seen for a touchdown. And talking about punt returns, I don't know if any of you all are old enough to remember but back in like the early 70's late 60's can't remember the year that Mo Celsor returned a punt against Lafayette and everyone for Lafayette said he stepped out of bounds but he won the game with it with like 45 seconds to go in the game. That was a great game between MC and TC. Wish you boys were old enough to remember that one.

CARPET BOY

I remember the punt return TT made againist Macon last year. UNBELIEVEABLE!!

The young man is untouchable with a football in his hands.