macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U GOT LUCKY!!!!

I don't care what anybody says, but it takes a little luck to go all the way. SCs coach Maynord said after the game that he thought SC was a "team of destiny" this season, but now thinks that MC may be that "team of destiny". Take a win however you can get it. MC, it's now up to you! Take it and run with it. You've got my support all the way through Knoxville to the 'Boro. Good luck!!! :(

:(

Edited by PPride

oh my god,that was the most awesome high school game ive ever been to.there had to be close to 6 or 7 thousand people there,every seat and standin spot anywere was filled,and they sold out of tickets,so ppl outside the gate everywere was watchin to.it was so loud,and everyone was standin up and givin it all in their screams n stuff.macon had a ruff time on offense in the first half,but there defense showed smith co up a few times to not let them score more than nine.the field goal was so sweet,49 yards was it,14 seconds,and man,everybody jumps up and runs onto the field too early and had to be ran off til smith county put up their long bomb that didnt work,then they ran back out and then tore the goalposts down.it was just too awesome.

SG#18

I have been making several comments that #14 had yet to become a great kicker because he hasn't had to kick when it really counted. After he hit the game winner against Grundy I still didn't know. The ball was a line drive and he didn't hit it good. But after I saw this kick I will give him the credit he deserves. He is a great kicker. I think he showed what he was made of. MC would have lost 2 games ago without him. I still don't think he is as good as Satterfield was from TC last year, not with Satterfield being able to kick the ball out of the back of the endzone on kickoffs but Smith is one heck of a kicker and deserves a postseason (All-State or All-Region Speical Teams MVP) award or something of that nature. I hope he can continue to make game winning kicks but something tells me that next week in Fulton won't come down to a FG. MC better be ready for some speed demons.

I have been making several comments that #14 had yet to become a great kicker because he hasn't had to kick when it really counted. After he hit the game winner against Grundy I still didn't know. The ball was a line drive and he didn't hit it good. But after I saw this kick I will give him the credit he deserves. He is a great kicker. I think he showed what he was made of. MC would have lost 2 games ago without him. I still don't think he is as good as Satterfield was from TC last year, not with Satterfield being able to kick the ball out of the back of the endzone on kickoffs but Smith is one heck of a kicker and deserves a postseason (All-State or All-Region Speical Teams MVP) award or something of that nature. I hope he can continue to make game winning kicks but something tells me that next week in Fulton won't come down to a FG. MC better be ready for some speed demons.

THANK YOU 419, THAT MEANS ALOT......IM SO PROUD TO HEAR U SAY THAT.....THANKS :justwrestle:

419 Carpet.....whewwwww... I thank you and I'm sure Kitrell thanks you for your credit...(I'm serious)

When he kicked this last game winning field goal...My husband looked at me and said...."I guess he is Worth his Salt" Your words stuck in our minds... :justwrestle:

Kit does deserve some kind of award...and we will be ready for those Speed Demons....