macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

You can find anything else that will be filled will this much drama, excitement and explosiveness for the price of admission...$7.00. Gees, $7.00 dollars won't even get you in to see a decent movie nowdays.

Hey Smith Co. fans, someone turn out the lights in Carthage when ya'll leave to head up to the Pat!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KITTY KAT, The only one I know by name is Mrs. East and if that is you then you do know me. Regardless, I enjoy my shirts and the rest of world is missing out by not filling their closets full. Now enough of that.

We'll be in full force pretty early and ready for a headknocker. Experience in this situation may be a factor. MC's crowd could also be a factor. But the factor

that matters is how those OWLS & TIGERS play. These kids I'm sure are ready. I don't know of any injuries from either side. Some people have eluded to some but that dang MC bunch is too darn secretive. LOL

HEY OWLS, GO UP ON THE RIDGE AND GET WHAT YOU LEFT UP THERE LAST TIME.

All season long I have wondered how Macon Co. keeps winning. They didn't show the mark of a 3rd round team when they played us, or when I watched them play GC....but if they pull this one off tonight, they remove my doubts.

Where are you from and why do you still have doubts...even the best teams have off days and can still win.

You da man Wes...your team has had a couple of kids with SC ties over the years...late 80's early 90's.

Chris Reid and John Maggart...both's parents are from Carthage.

Good luck to your team this weekend.

Antwan, thanks for wishing us well. I can't wait until the game! I was unaware of the Smith County connection to BA, but those players were also before my short time as an Eagle. On another note, I'd love to come see a Smith County game sometime. Maybe I'll be able to catch them in Murfreesboro!! B)

Go Owls!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Just made a drive by the stadium. As of a few minutes ago, there is bleachers set up. One set on the visitor side and one set on each end of the home seats. For a total of 3...yeah I can count...(How bout that, Blonde & live in Macon Co...that ends the myth..lol)

There is a dedicated crew, making the final touches on the field. Everything is looking good.

Also noticed lots of blankets on Macon side, saving seats. Not sure how I feel about that...but if get there first my butt is sitting on the stands one way or another :DB) So ya'll squish up and make room B)

Edited by KITTY_KAT