Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of those that think that Huntingdon is looking past Lewis County to a rematch with Milan, I disagree. The fans are looking to that, but they don't play the game. And since I am a fan, a rematch with Milan would be nice, but I think both teams might have their hands full Friday night. Again, games are played on the field, not by stats or the fans.

For all of those that think that Huntingdon is looking past Lewis County to a rematch with Milan, I disagree. The fans are looking to that, but they don't play the game. And since I am a fan, a rematch with Milan would be nice, but I think both teams might have their hands full Friday night. Again, games are played on the field, not by stats or the fans.

Both games will be close this week. All teams that make it to round 3 are good and can't be overlooked.

ok mr.rebel. Lewis  co. will pull this one off and don't worry about that. Lewis co. will win but it will be a close very close game. Its true mckenzie had some turn overs but we still pushed the all over the field after we scored. mckenzie got scared, so shut your mouth rebel person...........

signed, fatman

for one thing its not "mr.rebel"umm im a girl and for another yea we lost this game lets talk about the past two times...hmmmm :)

aight mrs.rebal, yea your right about the past two times we played ya'll but you should have played us last year and year before. but this year is the third time we play ya'll and third time is a charm. FATMAN HAS SPOKEN!!!!