Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember trying to find Union City's football field for that game, my dad and I drvove around for 2 hours looking for it and never did find it. lol Well I'm looking forward to a great game tonight. Both teams have worked their butts off to get this far and I expect another physical game. I saw more hitting last week than I saw all season out of the Panthers. I'm not too sure right now if the infamous "bad boggin" will be worn tonight or not, if the weather stays like it is right now the customary St. Louis Rams hat will be worn. Chavez and Darryl are my hero's. :D

i dont see how yall think your gonna put points up in the 30 or even 20's seeing as how the most points that have been scored in a game against lewis co has been 18. and as for huntingdon..i have faith in the offense to break at least one for a touchdown..and even more faith in saying that you'll be lucky to even score a field goal against our D. if you dont score you dont win. and seeing as how the offense seems to be running on all cylinders now i predict a big night for the panther offense.

How about 35 points and less than 60 yards total offense for Lewis county? We might not be able to beat Milan, but if the defense keeps playing like they have it will be decided in overtime.

Ok Amanda...I think you need to leave my name out of your conversations on the internet. I don't know what your talking about when you said that milan fb players are always acting "big headed" around me...I have never said ne thing about milan ppl being big headed or ne thing like that...if you want to know the truth, they are the some of the nicest guys i have met. If anyone has a big head, it is McKenzie or Huntingdon. You need to leave my name out of the conversations on here because you are making yourself sound stupid...you are only telling what your bf from WC thinks....Ethan...You dont even know ne one from milan, so stop assuming...and find another ride to school...

I have a question...is this a high school football message board or a SOAP-OPRA! I think this is personal and should probably be settled OUTSIDE of the message boards maybe?

Well anyways i would like to say good game to all the players tonight in huntingdon and lewis county's game. Very classy game. The only time cheap shots were thrown were on towards the end of the game when THE INEVITABLE was finally here. Lewis County and as far as I heard the Mustang DEFENSE held the trash talking to a minimal...seeing that our defense was on the field the whole game it felt, but that isnt a bad thing...some of us enjoy this defense more than the offense.

As far as those who said Lewis County's defense is better than huntingdon's, i think you might want to wait till the game is played next time before you make a statement like that...or the one that said huntingdon COULDNT score 30 pts on them...all I have to say is be GLAD our offense played like crap the first half.

Edited by Tombstone52

Both defenses were good but Huntingdon's was better. This was a classy game. It didn't hurt me all that much to see my team lose tonight b/c of how classy both teams were. It was a good game until the 4th. I guess Hunt. just wore us out and it looked like we just gave up. 21 points????? It was a little better of a game than that but Hunt. is really good. Good job and good luck next week.

I have a question...is this a high school football message board or a SOAP-OPRA! I think this is personal and should probably be settled OUTSIDE of the message boards maybe?

Well anyways i would like to say good game to all the players tonight in huntingdon and lewis county's game. Very classy game. The only time cheap shots were thrown were on towards the end of the game when THE INEVITABLE was finally here. Lewis County and as far as I heard the Mustang DEFENSE held the trash talking to a minimal...seeing that our defense was on the field the whole game it felt, but that isnt a bad thing...some of us enjoy this defense more than the offense.

As far as those who said Lewis County's defense is better than huntingdon's, i think you might want to wait till the game is played next time before you make a statement like that...or the one that said huntingdon COULDNT score 30 pts on them...all I have to say is be GLAD our offense played like crap the first half.

It seems Huntingdon always has offense, but by god they've got one heck of a defense to go with it this year. Good luck next week!

Well its gameday everybody......and to tell the truth, I'm lookin forward to this game alot more than I am any other game this weekend (NFL and College). This is a wonderful atmosphere, 3rd Round of the playoffs, two great teams, but only one of them can win. I'll be there to witness what I think will be one of the better games I have ever witnessed. Good Luck to both teams. GO PANTHERS!! see you guys at the game.

GAME OVER!!!!!