Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have played 3 times.

1995-1st round @ Lewis Co. Panthers won 17-0 in a rain storm, one of the wettest games ever. Panthers lost in the 3rd round to the evuntual state champs Goodpasture.

1999-2nd round @ Huntingdon. Mustangs totally dominated winning with a score like 47-20. Huntingdon went on to lose to Goodpasture in the State Championship game.

2000-2nd round @ Huntingdon. Mustangs won a hard fought game 17-3. I think Huntingdon lost to McKenzie the next week.

You can't really go by any of these scores if you're trying to predict tomorrow's score but there they are for you anyway. :)

We have played 3 times.

1995-1st round @ Lewis Co. Panthers won 17-0 in a rain storm, one of the wettest games ever. Panthers lost in the 3rd round to the evuntual state champs Goodpasture.

1999-2nd round @ Huntingdon. Mustangs totally dominated winning with a score like 47-20. Huntingdon went on to lose to Goodpasture in the State Championship game.

2000-2nd round @ Huntingdon. Mustangs won a hard fought game 17-3. I think Huntingdon lost to McKenzie the next week.

You can't really go by any of these scores if you're trying to predict tomorrow's score but there they are for you anyway. B)

I'm pretty sure that it was the third round in '99. In 2000, the 'Stangs beat McKenzie like 43-6 in the playoffs, but I don't remember if it was LC-2nd round and Mck-quarterfinals or vice-versa.

ok.. here's my prediction for the game..

huntingdon has to take care of the football better than mckenzie did.. this lewis county defense hits pretty well and could knock it loose.. i believe that if huntingdon contains sharp.. they will force the panthers to resort to other things.. and to me that QB is the biggest threat they have.. so that will shut down the majority of their offense.. the fact that huntingdon has more speed is the biggest factor in this game.. the kicking game is another factor in the game.. hunt. has to get all PATs and FGs.. that carlos guy has only missed 2 PATs and is 4-4 on FGs this year.. so huntingdon can't afford to miss if it comes down to being a close game.

personally i dont think LC knows what they're in for tommorrow night.. each week the stangs are making believers out of more and more people. they have a team thats exciting to watch, and they are very intent on their goal.

i'm choosing to go to this game over the Lincoln Co. vs. Riverdale game at "The Pit" .. call me either stupid or a good fan.

Well its gameday everybody......and to tell the truth, I'm lookin forward to this game alot more than I am any other game this weekend (NFL and College). This is a wonderful atmosphere, 3rd Round of the playoffs, two great teams, but only one of them can win. I'll be there to witness what I think will be one of the better games I have ever witnessed. Good Luck to both teams. GO PANTHERS!! see you guys at the game.

We have played 3 times.

2000-2nd round @ Huntingdon. Mustangs won a  hard fought game 17-3. I think Huntingdon lost to McKenzie the next week.

You can't really go by any of these scores if you're trying to predict tomorrow's score but there they are for you anyway. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that it was the third round in '99. In 2000, the 'Stangs beat McKenzie like 43-6 in the playoffs, but I don't remember if it was LC-2nd round and Mck-quarterfinals or vice-versa.

We played Lewis County in the 2nd round and McKenzie in the 3rd. Then lost to Union City in ANOTHER (the most miserable) rainstorm I have ever sat through in my life.

uh yea brittany and im amanda i ride to school with her duh you talk to her on the phone everymorning

Ok Amanda...I think you need to leave my name out of your conversations on the internet. I don't know what your talking about when you said that milan fb players are always acting "big headed" around me...I have never said ne thing about milan ppl being big headed or ne thing like that...if you want to know the truth, they are the some of the nicest guys i have met. If anyone has a big head, it is McKenzie or Huntingdon. You need to leave my name out of the conversations on here because you are making yourself sound stupid...you are only telling what your bf from WC thinks....Ethan...You dont even know ne one from milan, so stop assuming...and find another ride to school...