Huntingdon-Lewis County

mood1801

I have nothing against Huntingdon, and have never had anything for LC.....but after reading the posts of "Mckenzie Rebels", It just makes me hope for LC to advance.....Go Lewis County

Fatman------are you from LC??

Yes i'm from lewis county. GO PANTHERS.

LEWIS-24

HUNTINGDON-17

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say much respect to Lewis County but what happened to McKenzie??? I was looking forward to playing them here but anyways this game should be interesting but im gonna say huntingdon 36 lewis county 7. also to stretch this topic here what do yall think about carver and milan?

I too have respect for Lewis county....thats why after each quarter i'll go over to the panthers side to hand out kleenex so they can dry their eyes as they watch the vistors"mustangs" score keep shooting up. ;)

I think this game is just like the other games that are being played its going to come down to the team that doesn't make the most mistakes.... and i feel that lewis co. is going to pull this off by what i've been hearing there practice this week has been going better than it has all year but what they have to do is take if from the practice field to the real field ... so good luck to lewis co. and i hope we (Milan) get to come to yalls place in round 4

I usually don't like coming here, talking about games before they're even played. Seems downright stupid to direct energy towards thinking of a snappy comeback to the comeback that was posted in response to my other comeback...and so on...you get the picture. All I know is that 2 of the top 5 AA teams are going to play football at 7 P.M. Friday night, and I'm going to be there to watch a good game. They aren't playing each other on this message board. They're going to play it out mano a mano. Huntingdon's only going to field 11 guys at a time, as is Lewis County. I believe when the dust settles and the smoke clears, it will all come down to which coaching staff guessed right the most. You know... Fullback draw when the other side is looking for a sweep or pass... stuff like that. Surprisingly, I think the team with the least number of turnovers wins.

David...TWO HANDS!