Alcoa @ Oliver Springs

OSHSman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...what can I say, this will be a great battle on OS's turf, yall say that OS's line is to big and they will push alcoa around, but the last time these two teams played Oliver Springs didn't dominate anything Alcoa shot their self in the foot time after time with turnovers, Sweetwater only hurt Alcoa with the run because of misdirection plays, and counters, that's not in OS's playbook their gonna try and run right at you, i think it's much harder to stop counters and stuff like that than just power football. On defense I think OS runs a 5-2 or something like that, well I hope they find something to slow down Joei Fiegler and his recievers or you will be in for a long night, but should be a great one.

Oliver Springs-14

Alcoa-35

If if and butts were candy and nuts........yep, yep, yep. You aluminum fans are still living off your state championship from 1998!!! This is the year of the purple and gold!!! OS will make mince meat out of Alcoa.

We have a plan for Joei. This week Alcoa, next week TYNER!

well...what can I say, this will be a great battle on OS's turf, yall say that OS's line is to big and they will push alcoa around, but the last time these two teams played Oliver Springs didn't dominate anything Alcoa shot their self in the foot time after time with turnovers, Sweetwater only hurt Alcoa with the run because of misdirection plays, and counters, that's not in OS's playbook their gonna try and run right at you, i think it's much harder to stop counters and stuff like that than just power football. On defense I think OS runs a 5-2 or something like that, well I hope they find something to slow down Joei Fiegler and his recievers or you will be in for a long night, but should be a great one.

Oliver Springs-14

Alcoa-35

If if and butts were candy and nuts........yep, yep, yep. You aluminum fans are still living off your state championship from 1998!!! This is the year of the purple and gold!!! OS will make mince meat out of Alcoa.

We have a plan for Joei. This week Alcoa, next week TYNER!

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. It's as if you're not even remotely clued in as to what's actually going on at OS or Alcoa. Why don't you stick your head back in the hole you must have in your back yard. Alcoa is fer real, dude. They got dat swagger back and are rollin. There's no way OS can shut Alcoa down. The offesne is Hemi-powered!

Alcoa wil romp over OS, Tyner next week, and Milan in da Bowl.

If you can't stick to football as the subject here find something else to do with your time PLEASE !!!!!!! GO BOBCATS !!!!!!! Hey HOME crowd wake up Friday night cheer the team on or STAY @ HOME PLEASE !!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, remember your O, do this in memory of him, 1 game @ a time.....

Edited by robjim

To all of the between the leg grabber posters, CAN'T YOU FIND ANYTHING ELSE ??

The Football team of OZ doesn't have any interest at all in the same sex. If you can't stick to football as the subject here find something else to do with your time PLEASE !!!!!!! GO BOBCATS !!!!!!! Hey HOME crowd wake up Friday night cheer the team on or STAY @ HOME PLEASE !!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, remember your O, do this in memory of him, 1 game @ a time.....

word up!!!