itzme

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

impressive post Wes. my question is...why is this game on saturday and why is it called a clinic bowl?

The reason it is the clinic bowl is the money raised goe sto vanderbilt rehabilitation clinic...i believe the motto is "strong legs run so weak legs can walk." Also, the games are on saturday because there are only three and so that they will not conflict with school work and the D-I playoffs...

Congratulations to both MBA and Brentwood on great seasons. The boys on The Hill were fantastic tonight. Brentwood had no answer to stopping the MBA offense tonight. Way to go Big Red!

Itzme,

Sorry for my tardiness in my reply for you; I have been out of town working all week. There may be younger MBA folks that look to this as their biggest rivalry, but Ryan will always be mine. This season was very special for both teams.

Let us all not forget that it is and always will be about the kids.

Roll Red Roll!

Congratulations to both MBA and Brentwood on great seasons.  The boys on The Hill were fantastic tonight.  Brentwood had no answer to stopping the MBA offense tonight.  Way to go Big Red!

Itzme,

Sorry for my tardiness in my reply for you; I have been out of town working all week.  There may be younger MBA folks that look to this as their biggest rivalry, but Ryan will always be mine.  This season was very special for both teams. 

Let us all not forget that it is and always will be about the kids.

Roll Red Roll!

As a BA Dad, I never forget that. Congats on the big win tonight. You guys deserved it.

Edited by itzme