Franklin at Hendersonville

Auburnfan1007

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I'm sure that this is going to be another great game no matter how it turns out. We're starting to get used to them after the Dickson County and Centennial games. ;) The Commandos are a different team than they were during the regular season. Hendersonville has showed that they will come together when it counts and end up winning games. I'm not saying that Hendersonville is going to make it the state championship, but they have what it takes to do it. Hendersonville also has homefield advantage the rest of the way. Its not going to be easy, but Hendersonville can do it. Don't count them out.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I assure you that the Rebels are likely down to earth already and looking forward to Hendersonville. They're not ones to get the big head- I promise you. They realize that the Commandos are a worthy challenger; they wouldn't be in the quarterfinals otherwise.

I will say this though, and I'm a fan so I can, if Franklin plays like they have the past game and a half... well, I think it'll be difficult for HHS to win. Brentwood had the a very very good defense and we ran on them all night long.

I think Ryan Nichols will be the man of this game though. It's his turn in the rotation once more now that Tony and Joe have had their games.

GO REBELS!

As is custom for me... enjoy!

Record: Franklin 10-2; Hendersonville 7-5

Opponents Record: Franklin- 74-58; Hendersonville- 71-59 (Note: Counted teams that were played twice two times)

Points for/average: Franklin- 420/ 35.00; Hendersonville- 302/ 25.16

Points against/average: Franklin- 196/ 16.33; Hendersonville- 228/ 19.00

Most points scored in a game: Franklin- 55 vs Columbia; Hendersonville- 49 vs Glencliff

Least points scored in a game: Franklin- 14 vs Oakland; Hendersonville- 3 vs Gallatin

Greatest margin of victory: Franklin- 44 vs Clarksville; Hendersonville- 42 vs Glencliff

Smallest margin of victory: Franklin defeated Brentwood 24-21 in OT. Hendersonville defeated Centennial 28-27.

Against teams with a winning record: Franklin has played six teams with a winning record. They are 5-2 against these teams (Lincoln County, Columbia, Centennial, Brentwood [twice], Dickson County, and Hunters Lane). Hendersonville has played five teams (includes 6-6 Centennial) with a winning record. They are 3-3 against these teams (Smyrna, Dickson County [twice], Hunters Lane, Antioch, and Centennial.)

Common Opponents

Centennial: FHS 37 CHS 19; HHS 28 CHS 27

Dickson County: DCHS 31 FHS 28 (OT); DCHS 17 HHS 14, HHS 23 DCHS 20

Hunters Lane: FHS 28 HLHS 24; HHS 28 HLHS 6

GO REBELS!

I remember the last time Franklin came to town. My senior year. I came in right when the Rebels receiver broke his leg(cant remember who it was). 31-0 romp. It wont be like this time. How i hate to say it, I dont think Hendersonville can hang with Franklin. I do hope the Commandos can make me eat my words. It would be nice to see another great playoff run. Good luck to both teams. Hope to see a good crowd there Friday. :lol:

Do you think Franklin will charge your kicker on the kickoff again?

A few facts about Hendersonville games this season. I looked at play selection and yardage figures for their competitors(Smyrna, DC,HL,Beech,Gallatin,Antioch)

71% rushing 29% passing

5.53 yards per rush

15 yards per completion

6.05 yards per play

Most Yards- Smyrna 395 yards 63 plays

Fewest Yards- Gallatin 204 yards 48 plays

Most yards per play- Antioch 7.90 with only one pass completion

Do you think Franklin will charge your kicker on the kickoff again?

lol, I remember that. Trying to take out our kicker on the opening kickoff. I have to say, Wilhoit held his own, haha. I see no reason to this year though. I cant remember who the Hville placekicker is, buts hes not very consistant, from the times ive seen him kick. Sometimes hes deep in the end zone, sometimes barely makes it to the 15.

Hey Rebel? Don't you think it's time for Kevyn to have a big game too? Between Joe/Ryan/Kevyn- a good secondary would have a hard time stopping us if we used all three of our priceless receivers :rolleyes:

I was saving Kevyn for a future game... ok, well fine, he can have a big game this week. You're right. It is his turn. My bad! GO REBELS!