Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

You see, that is probably William Blount's biggest problem. I was able to have Suzette go in and land the Lawhon kid from William Blount in his first semester at school.

It was a pretty smooth move. Maryville wasn't taking tuition students, but we got him into the palace!

Now when I see him, true to form, he looks down his nose, doesn't recognize me when he's with his friends, etc.

He has probably stopped shopping at the K-marts by now too!

As long as the Red Rebels keep funding my recruiting program, I am going to keep recruiting for them. Suzette deserves only the best when it comes to an edukashun!

What William Blount and Heritage really need other than a head coach and a supportive school board, is somebody like me to be their recruiting coordinator for their schools. I ain't cheap and I ain't easy, so if you want me...you are going to have to pay top dollar!

Gov Man...you remember Nicole Hull? She used to hold the same position as me except she recruited for the big orange! I was jealous of her! Her shoes and purse never matched! Tee Hee!

Love you boyz!

:P

Suuuuuzzzzz,

Ah yes ... Nicole Hull ... talking about memories. How about the Fogg sisters? How about Sissy Matthews ... doing the "disco duck" with her man, Steve Bell, at Disco Studio 1 on Gill Street? Speaking of familiar names ... how about Suzie French? She had that nice, deep voice.

You don't remember Viola Ginger, do you?

Back to topic ... do you think a goal of having a coach at WB by January is realistic?

Suz I remember, but when they used your name in Muskrat Love from then on it was always our song.

My favorite from the Commodores was as the locals would say, "Just to be Clost to you Girl, Just fer the moment, Just fer an air...

Gov-Man you mentioned the Gill St. disco, could you imagine if Larry had kept the controlling interest in his daddy's place (Charlie's Disco) how rich he would be now?

Suzette is goin' to have to get busy Suz. She did get Lawhon, but she let Kelby Crain slip off to W.B. I know you can teach her how to close the deal better 'un that. STARS (Muskrat Sam)

Go Rebs.

Hey boyz!

I definitely remember those girlz! Are you sure that is how you spelled Viola's last name?

I remember Suzie French too, people got us confused.

Was she Jim's daughter?

What about Susie Clabough, who now owns Susie's Groovy Garden, in Knoxville.

January, won't happen! They will be lucky to have one by March!

The exception to the rule would be if they hire Robert Reeves. He will be ready to go in January of course.

Who do you like?

Well I know who you like, but who do you think has the lead on the job?

Love you boyz!

:D

Okee dokee Gilly. I gave you some wrong info Gilly. The Halls Bowl will have the Halls Freshman vs. Knoxville Summitt.

Yep, the round robin Halls playoffs was last weekend and I just took for granted that the Halls varsity would defeat the Halls freshman. Well, I was wrong. Shep asked GQ to come over and help coach the Halls freshman, of course with his hands tied behind his back and blindfolded. The Halls freshman ran a smoke and mirrors play, (halfback pass) the same one they ran to avoid the goose egg against the Maryville freshman and stunned the varsity 6-0.

The Knox Summitt did eke out a win over the Halls j.v. team.

So the Halls Bowl will be Halls Freshmen vs. Knoxville Summitt. Should be a good'un.

Go Rebs.

SUZZie---I never said Reese played because his dad played favorites. Said Reese, was given the most opportunities for touches because his dad was the coach. No question he was an outstanding athlete, small but outstanding for sure. Enjoyed watching him play. Never had a doubt about in a WB game where the ball was going to be. Reese's Hands!!

Like I said I think the school board needs to make a real commitment to both county schools and stop the rotating door in the coach’s office, it hurts the kids and makes the county system look like a joke. These schools are 5A, there should be qualified coaches coming out of the woodwork for these jobs, and if not why not? Stay local, status que, biz as usual and continue to lose games and kids to other programs.

I am done on this subject, sorry for the offence; it was meant to be a discussion of things I think are wrong. It’s about kids, not painted toes!

stars,

Your fascination with the Halls program and Coach Sheppard amuses me. Evidently you think I am affiliated with it in some way. Continue on with your little mindless essays, but be assured that I have absolutely nothing to do with that program. Now you and your alter ego (suzy) get out of the electronics department and get back up front greeting people.

Gilly, I'm usin' my lap top here on the back of the truck. I didn't think you were affilliated with the Halls program in any way. I was givin' you some high school football you were askin' for.

I'm glad that you're amused. It takes a lot more to amuse most.

My fascination with Halls, stems from the fact I empty a lot of cans out there and that is my recruitin' territory.

It makes me feel so much better about the community whose cans I empty. Plus it's always good to hear from someone who never says anything bad about or has any fascination with any team.

As for being assured. Yes I am. If hits anything like my favorite drank. I drank a big can of Ensure every night before bed and it's makes crappola flow with much more ragalarity.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hey boyz!

Endless chatter...mindless chit chat...mwa!!

Gilly...I didn't like you when you were Billy Goat and I don't like you now!

You are jealous that Starz has a brain and is interested in a mountain girl like me!

Starz is a hardworking, blue collar, high school football and ex-Susie lovin' man! You certainly can't fault him for lookin' for strappin' boyz when he is out collectin' refuse!

You probably are white collar, a prude, and don't even like high school football. However, I am not going to fall for your little trick...I am not going to let you get this scientific football poll off task and get it locked up, like you did in your other life as Billy Goat Gruff!

We are talking about hiring a coach in Blount County. Something I am sure a "has been" like you would know nothing about!

My money is on Randy Carroll at Gibbs and Jim Swafford at South Doyle...well really Jim is not anywhere right now, but the way things have been going in Blount County I am thinking their pick will bring in the "Heavy Hitters"!

Love you boyz! all but you Gilly

:)