Hot Updates! Shelbyville Playday

gomab2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

to be honest with ya, oakland has always struggled early on, not trying to make excuses that its just the norm that oakland struggles early, i think a more fair assesment should be given when district play starts to heat up in january, but struggling against columbia is a cause for concern for oakland, but having a coach like king i know oakland will improve week by week so it will be interesting how they do once the season starts..........

that's what i was wondering......not only 2 games with BA, but also 1 with Bradley and 2 with Columbia. looks like several challenging games but that may have them primed for the state. gotta play a tough schedule to be tough. i look forward to seeing them play for myself instead of "hearing" all the pros and cons.

I think they give mvp's to individuals......state titles go to TEAMS. he may be a great player, but it takes a team to win. and yes, the have the talent there to win it all again, but they have to play as a team, not solo. i'm from a neighboring county, different class and district, and would like to see them repeat. just hope they play better as a team and work on their weaknesses to get back.