TYNER VS. LIPSCOMB: OFFICIAL THREAD

windtalker

Well apparently easternfootball didnt like my picture so i thought i would bring it back for him. that monacle really helps to prove that he really is an expert in football, and apparently we all have to be experts to post on this topic. i guess i will have to find another post to talk in since i dont discuss the X's and O's.

faunt001.gif

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has turned into a circus sideshow. Why does everyone have to say critical things toward other individuals. And these pictures that keep coming up are ridiculous. Your moms and dads need to keep more control of you. In fact I saw one post where obviously someone was using school computers for this junk. Come on, lets talk football and stop the personal insults and pictures. THIS WILL BE A CLOSE GAME! Ive said that from the start. I do believe if the Rams bring there best then they will win. Like Ive said before Lipscomb has great tradition and incredible coaching. This will be one to watch. I hope all the Lipscomb fans show up, because you guys make for an exciting atmosphere. This one is for the Rams!

CHOO CHOO

I agree tackle. Craddock comes from a long line of great Tyner quarterbacks and he is a greatone. There have been several games this year where I have seen him run and throw for over 100 yards. He is almost impossible to tackle. When you put him behind the monster offensive line, well the rest is history.....I am glad to at least see some intellingent post for a change. Glad to hear from you Choo choo.....hey when you get time call me on my cell so we can work out Friday night. Or we can just get some fish at the game.....I want to get there early to find a good parking spot.

chatt choo choo and easttnfootball expert are desperately wanting everyone to cease all the talk about anything but football, but then proceed to use this board to discuss Friday evening plans for parking, eating, sitting, etc.  You cannot have it both ways, fellas.

Scissors,

Will you be at the game? I would love to sit with you and talk a little football. (As long as I can sit on the end of the aisle, of course.) You seem to have a great grasp of the x's and o's.

I will be wearing a red and black Wildcats sweatshirt and bright orange painter's pants. I am about 6'5 and weigh about 255. I have gray, no, make that salt and pepper, wait, make that black hair.

I will look for you on the Tyner side. Maybe we could hook up with easttnfootball expert and chatt choo choo at the game.

Ted L. Nancy

Edited by TedLNancy

Skissors,

Our plans are centered around the game. This other jargan is nothing but insults which have already been pulled off of here once. This is a footbal forum, if you want to send cute pictures to your friends use your own email and dont take up space. And if you care so much the expert and I will be at the game together on Friday. I am aticipating a great crowd and a wonderful game atmosphere.Talk to me!! Go Rams

CHOO CHOO

jet: Is a jerk, but an extremely funny one. However, he is apprently unaware that Tyner's entire program is monitoring the boards and looking for motivation. He's so stupid he probably thinks any program that needs a message board for motivation is getting pretty desperate. Probably is too young to drive; no adult is that sarcastic.

Buddy, you are so clueless. I drive the H2.

Weather forecast is saying tomorrows temps around 70. Should be a great game for hs football in this state. If you have a child or grandchild playing please go and support them. Nothing is more dis heartening to a youngster to look up into empty stands. Great football will be played from the Smokie mtns to the Mississipp river tomorrow night. What great games.Lincoln county vs Riverdale, milan vs Carver, South Pittsburg vs Boyd and of course the game I care about Tyner vs Lipscomb.....see you at Bob Evans stadium.....choo choo