knox central vs maryville

columbia central

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree the main thing is Coach is OK. I think he is and I am glad.

But as for the game I don't think win one for the coach will work this week. Maryville is ready, in good spirits and will win this one with fundamentals. The only way Central wins is Maryville turns the ball over more that 4 times and Central keeps the pentilities to a minimum.

The Rebs are a playoff team...They show their best this time of year. Central will make the big mistakes and blow this game, they have the talent to win but will buckel under the pressure, pressure they put on theirselves. Maryville will execute on every play and not make the big mistakes.

Rebs 24 Bobcats 17

great post mrtruth, i agree completely. We have practiced hard ths week, and have really prepared for the game. Not only do the players watch film in the locker room they get together out of practice, on their own time, and study because that is the kind of athletes maryville has, dedicated. and all of that will pay off in the game tomorrow night when we win by at least 7