3A Quarter predictions and thoughts

ChargerHam64

Greenbrier over Crockett...you see I gotta a little insight on this situation. I have seen first hand how Greenbrier plays at HOME....they are very good anyway and add 7-10 points for them playing on their field. It is like a throwback to football stadiums in the 60's...and they get to rocking and rolling and the first thing you know you are headed back to Crockett with a big L on ya. Words cannot describe it until you have seen it and played there.

Winner beats Covington by 2 td's and the other half of the state plays for 2nd.

I think it goes without saying. Crockett fans are going to say Crockett will win, Greenbrier fans will say that Greenbrier will win. Portland used to play us and they don't like us anyway, so I would expect them to root for anybody but us.

We'll have to wait three more days and see how it comes out. But yes, I agree with Bulldog, Greenbrier is a STRONG team and even stronger at home. I go with Greenbrier (Surprise!)

I think it goes without saying. Crockett fans are going to say Crockett will win, Greenbrier fans will say that Greenbrier will win. Portland used to play us and they don't like us anyway, so I would expect them to root for anybody but us.

We'll have to wait three more days and see how it comes out. But yes, I agree with Bulldog, Greenbrier is a STRONG team and even stronger at home. I go with Greenbrier (Surprise!)

I never have said I didn't like Greenbrier. I'm not your typical Portland fan. I wasn't born and raised there. I just think that Crockett Co. is stronger than Greenbrier, therefore I say Crockett will win Friday night. Hey, prove me wrong! I will always wish for a middle TN team to beat any west or east TN team. So, good luck Friday night and.....GO BOBCATS!!!

:lol:

(I still think Crockett Co. wins this one.)