S.P

demonchild

This is a fromer player of the Bucs.

When I played for the Bucs we used to whip your very badly

Boyd beat yall this year and the are going to beat yall again in the playoff's

So What's Up

Boyd is the Champion of the world.

To the South Pitt fans Na Na Na Ha Ha goodby for the third year straight

Just cause ron changed his name does not mean that yall are going to win.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight the Bucs played a near flawless game against a FC team that isnt very good. The final score isnt reflective of this game. Boyd was up 35-0 at the half and coasted from there. Obviously Gordonsville isnt very good either. The home field advantage will help the Bucs again. If SP doesnt turn the ball over and give Boyd easy scores it should be close but the prediction is: Boyd-24 SP 15

From what I saw, all you have to do is one thing to stop south pitt. Stop that QB. I left at half time and all I saw was a one man show. Ridley running all over G-ville. G-ville didn't play at all. They picked their offense up a lil bit at the beginning but after Ridley threw that pass to the full back in the open middle, they gave3 up. Good Luck to SP next week. Us G-ville ppl want you to win but all BS has to do is stop Ridley. Congradulations to G-ville on a good season.

Hey demonchild...

Your signature line is showing...

demonchild

i just wanna say good luck grundy, it is gonna be a good game up in macon county, let the best team win. i am excited to watch you boys play my old school.

Forum: Football · Post Preview: #463526

I don't think SP needs your trash talk, as if you were a former Buc, to fire them up for the game..

Edited by smithke

mjd801, please tell us what is reflective of the score. I am so proud of how the Commanders fought back, therefore, I can't allow you to come on here and make such a statement. Boyd completely dominated the 1st half 35-0 with the Commanders looking to throw in the towel. But, after halftime the Commanders came to life and they did it against Boyd's starters. The starters on both offense and defense stayed in the game the entire time for each team. And please don't say that Boyd was sitting on the ball throwing bombs into the endzone with less than 3 minutes to play. The longer I write it more it upsets me! Friendship scored 3 touchdowns on Boyd's starters and held their offense to 2 two touchdowns in the second half. Now, Boyd is dominate and Friendship never had a chance, but the the score does reflect exactly what happened! Good luck Boyd against South Pitt.

Orange, Were we at the same game? I commend the FC team on a well devised scheme and some tremendous athleticism especially in the second half. But BBS starters were in on defense for only one of the Commanders' TD's. The second team was in for the second TD and the third team was in for the last one. The first string O was in and out for much of the game trying some different things. Congrats to FC for a good season and great fan support.