Harriman Basketball

TheJJ

Harriman is gonna bust the opener today, what does everyone predict harriman to do this year, will they turn some heads? Or will the go up in smoke. My opinion is turnin heads, but I'm just one man lets hear some comments on the players this year.

Billy Ledbetter

Johnny Laymance

Adam Kreis

Will Pelfrey

Tyler Miller

Patrick Davis <<<Douche Rag

Manager Newman

feel free to brag or rag

JJ

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I got some questions about Harriman. Actually I don't know anything about them except a poster named biggammer who always says we ready, we ready, we ready. What District are you all in and who is in your district? How did you all turn out last year and how many guys do you have coming back? What kind of pace do you all like playing and do you guys have height or shooters or both? See I live in the Chattanooga area and Harriman is a pretty good drive. I am just curious to see if I need to try and come to one of your alls games or not.

I dont think that it would be a waste of your time to drive to harriman. they have almost all of thier starters back and have a pretty good shot at making the state tournament. they are in Class A District 4. they have 3pt threats in Adam Kreis Tyler Miller Billy Ledbetter and Will Pelfrey as well as some power down low in Patrick Davis. they also have a fairly deep bench with several players that can come in at any time and make a difference in a game. they have 5 or 6 seniors coming back that are all good ball players. if you dont come to harriman this year maybe you should come see them in murfreesboro.

Edited by hhsdevils17

I'm willing to say that my money will be on harriman for at least region champs because they do have the tallent to beat just about any team they come up against if they find that drive they'll come out on top. Patrick Davis was referred to as a douce bag because he can do so much better that waht he did last year, and I'd like to see him do better this year.

JJ