Greenbrier 20 - Crockett County 13

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volfan911,

I hope you did not take my prior post as an excuse. I know that injuries and part of the game. In order to make it to a state championship game a team needs a little luck along the way. Last night Crockett had bad luck due to injuries. Two years ago Crockett had good luck on the fieldgoal that rolled over the goalpost against Sycamore. I am not saying that Greenbrier was lucky to beat Crockett County. That should not be read into this post. Greenbrier has a very well-coached team. Other than a few holding penalties they played mistake free football. Their offensive and defensive lines were very good. Their backs ran hard and did not go down on first contact. They were able to make the big play on third down when they needed to. I was not implying that Crockett would have won if Earnest and Chris were able to play, but I like Crockett's chances alot better with them in the game as opposed to on the sidelines.

It's now down to four teams; Greenbrier, Covington, Macon County and Fulton. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Edited by beans

Congrats to the Bobcats. You guys are playing better each week and I know the confidence is oozing from your pores. Nobody on these boards knows the strength of the football programs in this area, unless you're from this area!! lol

I would hope that playing the competition you do has prepared your team for the task at hand.

Stay focused, believe in yourselves, and the Greenbrier fans and those who love to see local teams play well will fill up the stadium to witness Greenbrier make history.

aight aight last night i tried to get on CoachT ummm a hundred times finally i quit i went to bed somebody that was at my house last night got on here and posted that stuff soo...well now my old name cant post and all and im sorry but COACHHARD i dont know who has made you high and mighty but dont ever call me an idiot again whether your referring to me or the post ive made but if you do find out who i am what are you gonna do??? come to my house and take away my computer?? if you will also look at the previous post i think it is obvious it wasnt me please dont make threats that you have no power to enforce again sorry for the inconvience