Greenbrier 20 - Crockett County 13

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat Cat,

If this is a public message board and people can say what they want to say, what makes you think you can take it to the school board, its an opinion, and I agree with COACHHARD that what was said by GBSenior was unnessecary, but he has appologized and doesn't need you to defend him. As for being a classy person, I think COACHHARD has more class than anybody from Greenbrier posting on this website. As for the Greenbrier vs. Greenbrier thing, you have no room to talk about the coaches for what they do, if you can do better, then why aren't you the coach.

HEY GUYS!!!JUST WANTED TO SAY CONGRATS TO GB ON THEIR WIN!!!HOPE TO METT YALL IN THE BORO' NEXT WEEKEND!!!THE CHEERLEADERS INCLUDING MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO YALL AND WE ARE ROOTIN FOR YA ALL THE WAY WELL AT LEAST UNTIL WE MEET!!!!IF YALL DONT CARE TO THOUGH CHECK OUT OUR THREAD!!!MAYBE THROW IN A GO TIGERS OR GO BIG BLUE OR SOMETHIN YA KNOW LOL JUST TO KEEP US FIRED UP!!!WELL WISH US LUCK ON OUR JOURNEY TO K-VILLE!!!!!!!CYA LATER!!!!

Man, this thing got heated while I was away ;) - Okay, here goes, Crockett, it was a doozy of a game, and you have a fine football team. I am glad that we now have a great program in 3A to call our rival. I was impresssed by the sportsmanship of both sides. The teams showed great character on the field- now if we could only do that here. I don't know what all this GBSenior said. If it was uncalled for, I apologize to Crockett fans on behalf of him. Now, as far as the whole threatening thing goes, look, it may have been wrong, but there is no need to blow this situation up. I think you should all dismiss any moronic posts as just that- moronic, and nothing more. If we all went snapping on someone everytime we didn't like what we heard, there would be a hundred fights a day on this board. So everybody chill out. I know and respect most of the Greenbrier posters on CoachT, so I'm a bit surprised by the way that e of them are acting. This has left me with a bad taste in my mouth after reading some of the things posted here. Greenbrier is known for class, so let's show some by not making stupid posts, not threatening other posters, and getting back to what this place is about- football.

My apologies go out to anyone for whom I may have offended by reffering to gbtsenior as an idiot. In no way did I threaten him. I did find out who he is (I know his father well) and I went through the proper channels to make sure his post were deleted. When someone brings embarressment to a school or program by posting obscene material, action needs to be taken. As far as I'm concerned this matter is closed.

Now....Fat Cat: gbtseniors post are deleted.....mine is deleted......I will challenge you to delete your embarrassing post. Once again... you went a little too far.

You know nothing about me.....please don't act like you do.

Edited by COACHHARD

Greenbrier......remember the images. Herndon chasing Williams down the field on his long touchdown run, Herndon coming through the line and meeting Williams head on, only to get driven in the ground. It was going to be a long night. Williams would have shown out all night long. So to the G fans that say " I don't know if one player would have made any difference" ......YES YOU DO. You were watching the same game we were. Williams showed you everything. The only person that came close to stopping him was the referee. Herdon was able to show nothing until #30 wasn't on defense any more. Crockett fans know, and Greenbrier fans know also (whether they will admit it or not), you beat a good football team. But, you didn't beat the GREAT team that you had been fiercely introduced to in the first quater. That is football....live by the game, die by the game. Good luck to Greenbrier, I hope you win state as the last three teams did that put Crockett out of the state run. Then we can say..we lost to the state champs. Thanks to all the Greenbrier players and fans for the hospitality and good sportsmanship. Go Bobcats!!!

Edited by shane23p

aight first of all i know who you are and as well as i know i dont know you personally at all and i dont think you know my father and i do know you didnt go through anything to get the post deleted i deleted them because i didnt do them and i didnt agree with them so whatever i dont appreciate the way your acting on here and since you know who i am come talk to me face to face about the matter thank you by the way this is GBsenior under a name at school thank you

Edited by jlmerrill

CONGRATULATIONS GREENBRIER!!! For the past month ro two everybody's been sayign Crockett and AE would meet in the Finals. Ya'll took down CC and we took down AE!!!!!! Haha!!! Two very sweet sweet victories. Good luck to ya'll Friday. Hopefully we'll be seein you soon!

Best Wishes from the FULTON FALCONS!!!!!

WhOdAt.....WhOdAt.................WhOdAt TaLkIn BoUt BeAtIn ThEm FaLcOnS?!?!

As ALWAYS.....GO FALCONS!

I REPEAT....That's football. People get hurt every day, sometimes without even being touched. Schedule had nothing to do with his ankle sprain...being gang tackled did. he did not even get "hit hard" as you say. It was simply they way he fell. You show no respect for a man that was wrapped up by two of your players but yet refused to go down, trying to make something happen. That is a warrior thru and thru. Region 5 had much tuffer games throughout the year than Region 6 did, I agree. But that is not Crocketts fault and sure has nothing to do with the injury. I see you have no respect for Crockett and the challenges they gave you without THE REAL MR. FOOTBALL. Herndon had nothing while Williams was on the field. He got a lesson on how to play ball for 12 minutes. Page was a better team than Greenbrier ever thought about being. We took no "pounding" from you. Page put up 24 points on us, at home, with all healthy players. I now change my opinion on what I want to see happen. GO CHARGERS!!!! SMOKE GREENBRIER!!!

Edited by shane23p

If you can't take the heat, then get out of the playoffs (oh, I am sorry, you are!)

Very tacky post Fatcat.

Crockett County is also a physical team. Ask anyone who played them this year. Injuries occur, that is part of football. Greenbrier won and they get to move on. We can't go back and play with both teams at 100%. We know it doesn't work that way. Call it what you want to, I call it an unfortunate break for the Cavaliers.

No offense intended, but I was more impressed with Page than Greenbrier. As for your statement in the other post where you say Greenbrier would win 8 out of 10, how would you know. You didn't get to see the best of what Crockett County had to offer due to key injuries. I think we pretty much saw all that Greenbrier has.

Good luck to the Bobcats. Grow up Fatcat.

Edited by beans