Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made the same comment to you on another thread. I have a baby that gets up early EVERY DAY - he doesn't understand the concept of sleeping late on the weekends! :justwrestle:

The atmosphere was unbelievable! We had a lot of fans there early & they were fired up before warm-ups started. We were up hollering as our players were doing their pre-game. We were so ready for this game. Our players were fired up, too. They came out on the field so fired up & they stayed that way the whole game. Every time we had a good play, the whole sidelines were going nuts & the fans. None of us gave up the WHOLE game. Saw several people from other schools at the game, also. Saw people from Gibbs, Anderson County, Seymour, Loudon. Wish you could have been there, but I know people really appreciated your play-by-plays on Coacht. Did you listen to the game on the radio?

It's great to be an FHS Falcon!

GO FALCONS!

Listened to Russell Mayes do play by play on that Lenoir City station he does a little work for.

He does a tremendous job...I used his play by play to guide my thread.

Thought it would be good to do for others that may have been on and couldnt get the station, b/c it didnt come in that strong.

How bout this week...any pregame festivities planned?

No mam, I won't be joining that caravan headed east, and I've never been to Fulton, so I can't help you there either. Sorry, I'm just not much help tonight.  :justwrestle:

:o

THATS OK, WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE WHAT TIME I WANT TO LEAVE TO MAKE SURE I GET A SEAT LOL....BUT THANKS ANYWAYS. THINK IM GOING TO LAY DOWN DIDNT SLEEP BUT 2 HOURS LAST NIGHT AND IM GETTING AWFULLY SLEEPY. SO HAVE A GGOD NIGHT AND SEE YA LATER. NITE NITE

Remember that Knoxville is E.S.T. and is 1 hour ahead of middle TN...so you guys will need to leave early. Probably will be at least a 2 hour drive, maybe more considering holiday traffic.

I am sure you will bring alot of folks, and there is sure to be tons from other school here to catch the action...so leave esp early.

We dont have a visitors stands...our stadium sits on a hill with the visitors sideline on the downgrading or sloping side of the hill. Years ago we had a small set of bleachers there, but the didnt last!

Going to be a great atmosphere. One thing we have always had were classy coaches and fans, so be prepared for a great experience!! I also think you guys will be impressed with our new "College Like" facilities...if you happen to get to see the new sports complex from the inside.

Edited by msmoker21

Congrats,to the Falcons on their big win,i believed you would win just looking at the competition and the scoring the last 2 weeks you and A-E was playing.

Congrats to the Macon County TIGERS on their great win,you guys played one heck of a game last night!!!

I'm looking forward to a clean hard fought ballgame next week

MC we love ya!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

MC wins with D and a great kicking game. This puts pressure on you to score when you have the change.We got inside their 10 6 times the first game and only got 6 pts. out of it and lost. In the 2nd game we miss an extra pt. a 26 yd. fieldgoal, and drop a wide open TD pass. To beat them you will not get alot of scoring changes when you do you must put pts. on the board. Good luck MC the owls are pulling for you.

We can't wait until Friday Macon! Our MAROON blood is boiling an we are tasting GOLD! Nothing thrills my soul more than to see a MIGHTY FALCON fly into the endzone! I can't wait!

You all will be greeted with the utmost respect. We have never seen you play, so we can't talk much about you. But, what we can talk about is how proud we are of our program and what it stands for: class, athleticism, pride, and GREAT CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP! We are so proud of our players, coaches, and fans for how they reresent us every week. We hope you feel right at home! Don't get mad if you go home with a butt whippin though! HAHA! I am sure it will be an awesome game!

DON'T START NO STUFF WON'T BE NO STUFF!

(I stole that from our good friend AERoadrunner.....I am sure he will let us borrow it through playoffs!)

FYI . . . Fulton is in the middle of Knoxville. Just down the road from the interstate exit. Our stadium is pretty big. All seats are on one side of the field, but there's a lot of them. Check out our field & tell us what you think. Our coaches put a lot of hard work on the field & I think it looks AWESOME! Welcome to Knoxville & looking forward to a great, hard fought game.

But, of course . . . . GO FALCONS!

THANKS FOR THE INFO, IM LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING TO KNOXVILLE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAME AS WELL. IM SURE FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD ABOUT FULTON AND KNOWING THE TIGERS LIKE I DO, IT WILL BE AN EXCITING GAME. LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING.....AND SEE YA FRIDAY.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't wait until Friday Macon! Our MAROON blood is boiling an we are tasting GOLD! Nothing thrills my soul more than to see a MIGHTY FALCON fly into the endzone! I can't wait!

You all will be greeted with the utmost respect. We have never seen you play, so we can't talk much about you. But, what we can talk about is how proud we are of our program and what it stands for: class, athleticism, pride, and GREAT CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP! We are so proud of our players, coaches, and fans for how they reresent us every week. We hope you feel right at home! Don't get mad if you go home with a butt whippin though! HAHA! I am sure it will be an awesome game!

DON'T START NO STUFF WON'T BE NO STUFF!

(I stole that from our good friend AERoadrunner.....I am sure he will let us borrow it through playoffs!)

WE APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT WE WILL BE GREETED WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT, AND WILL RETURN IT UPON ARRIVAL TO YOUR GRAND TOWN. THATS ALL WE LOOK FOR A RESPECTFUL, HARD FOUGHT EXCITING GAME. I BELIEVE THIS GAME WILL BE JUST THAT. SO THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND WE'LL SEE YA FRIDAY. GOOD LUCK TO YA'LL AND

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!