Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Gettin ready to leave paradise. Can't wait to get back to MC football. Checked here at coacht.com for both TIGER victories. I wonder if we can get the horn mobile, but sounds like the same ole story. Now I gotta figure a way to get to the game on Friday.

Fulton get ready cause you gonna..................

GET SOME

RIDE THE BUS 1BUCK2, THERES GINNA BE 2 I HEAR ;)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go tigers!!!!!! I can't wait until friday night. I told my mom last week mom if you would have only had me three years later that way I could be apart of this great team, Oh well. I will be at falton in full force friday night. The last two weeks we haven't started playing until the second half, I want to see you guys start in the first half and keep putting it on them. If you play like I know you can play Macon wins 21-10. I think falton has the best team left of the four, but the best team can't beat a team that has the luck macon has . I think this team is destined to win it all and if they win friday night they have a good chance in doing just that. This was my first post on here. Good Luck Tigers And 1,2,3 hits somebody!!!!!!!! Like I know you will.

I say Fulton puts Justin Long in shot gun and Macon won't be able to catch him. I know our team at Loudon had pretty good speed, but I can't think of another team with as much team speed as Fulton. I'm suprised they had as much trouble with AE as they did. Good luck Fulton and show the state again which region is toughest in AAA.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK!!!WELL I DUNNO ABOUT ANYONE ELSE,BUT FRIDAY NIGHT I WAS PRAYING MORE THAN I WAS CHEERING(LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING)!!!!!I WAS VERY VERY VERY PROUD OF MY GUYS OUT THERE ONTHE FIELD ESPECIALLY #15,#20,#5,#56,AND HECK I WAS PROUD OF ALL OF EM'!!!!SHEW I WOULDNT HAVE WANTED TO GO UP AGAINST THE J&J TRAIN THOUGH........HES A BIG BOY AND I PROBALY WOULD HAVE JUST HANDED HIM THE BALL,BUTT HATS JUST ME!IN ORDER FOR US TO WIN FRIDAY NIGHT THOUGH,WE CAN'T BE THIS SECOND HALF TEAM THAT WE USUALLY ARE.WE HAVE TO START FROM THE FIRST SECOND AND DRIVE ALL THE WAY TIL THE END AND NEVER LET UP!!!I CANNOT HANDLE MANY MORE GAMES LIKE WE HAD THE PAST TWO WEEKS OR I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK,BUT O WELL I THINK I CAN HANDLE TWO MORE JUST AS LONG AS WE WIN!!!WELP FULTON HERE WE COME......AND WE'RE ABOUT TO BUST YALL WIDE OPEN ALL I GOT TO SAY IS HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF SEATS!!!!!GOOD LUCK AND SEE YA FRIDAY AND THANK YALL FOR BEING SO NICE TO US!!!!OH YEAH ONE MORE THING CHEERLEADERS:WE BETTER BE READY TO DO SOME TOUCHDOWN/FIELDGOAL PUSH UPS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!CANT WAIT! :P

Well....I've been in Gatlinburg for the weekend and I got back and had to set aside some time to read all these posts. I must say that the BEAUTY fo Friday night has been runnin through my head all weekend....just can't get enough of bringin down those FIRST RANKED AE ROADRUNNERS at THEIR house!!!! HAHA! How about them Falcons!!! Now....Tomorrow....and for the coaches Early yesterday morning....it's back to business as usual here at the "Castle on the Hill". I can't wait for this game. Trousdale gave us a real scar elast year....but that would be ranked #2 in my all-time favorite Fulton High School games. #1 Being our recent VICTORY over archrival AE!!!!!!! I'd say Macon will be comin at us with alot of power....we'll strike back though. Like some of ya'll have said, the not-knowing about the other team idoes make this game very interesting. I'm sure the coaches will study the game film as much as they can and find otu as much as possible. I'm glad ya'll get to watch our WIN OVER AE!!!!!! Like MSmoker said earlier on....watch our for Mr. Football finalist Demarcus "Mookie" Stevens.....cause when he hits he's not only gonna stop you. But he'll smack you, pick you up, move you backwards and slam you! haha! Love watchin him play football. Look out for our WR's and DB's too. They had about 6 interceptions on the game Friday against AE.....that being a big key in our victory over the runners. So if ya come out throwin, you better make sure the ball is right in your receivers chest. Half our team can easily be Track Champions....so our team speed is somethign to see. They will run you down.....it's not very often they let somebody march 4o-50 yads down the field into the endzone....they'll catch ya. But we also have strength, power, unity, and most of all a Champions will to win. We're hungry for Murfreesboro....and we won't be goin down without a fight. There's nothing like driving down Brodway in the early evening on Friday's and seeing the glowing Fulton Stadium. It is something that every Falcon...past and present....hold close to their hearts. We welcome you to our home.....and like you all said....May the best team win!

GO FALCONS!!!!!

*AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A FALCON PARY CAUSE THE FALCON PARTY DON't STOP!!!* :P

No mam, I won't be joining that caravan headed east, and I've never been to Fulton, so I can't help you there either. Sorry, I'm just not much help tonight.  :P

B)

THATS OK, WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE WHAT TIME I WANT TO LEAVE TO MAKE SURE I GET A SEAT LOL....BUT THANKS ANYWAYS. THINK IM GOING TO LAY DOWN DIDNT SLEEP BUT 2 HOURS LAST NIGHT AND IM GETTING AWFULLY SLEEPY. SO HAVE A GGOD NIGHT AND SEE YA LATER. NITE NITE

Remember that Knoxville is E.S.T. and is 1 hour ahead of middle TN...so you guys will need to leave early. Probably will be at least a 2 hour drive, maybe more considering holiday traffic.

I am sure you will bring alot of folks, and there is sure to be tons from other school here to catch the action...so leave esp early.

We dont have a visitors stands...our stadium sits on a hill with the visitors sideline on the downgrading or sloping side of the hill. Years ago we had a small set of bleachers there, but the didnt last!

Going to be a great atmosphere. One thing we have always had were classy coaches and fans, so be prepared for a great experience!! I also think you guys will be impressed with our new "College Like" facilities...if you happen to get to see the new sports complex from the inside.

You may have classy coaches and fans, but the players have no class what so ever!! All they know how to do is shoot people that they don't even know birds! I don't call that class.

Jacketfan....many of us have apologized NUMEROUS times about the very FEW rude players and students that did that last year. It's somethign that happened, and was dealt with. For the last time....I apaologize for their actions....they were punished and weren't allowed to dress out for the Championship game last year. This is a new year....and this Friday is about Macon and Fulton. So I, unlike you, will not tell everyone how rudely the Falcons were greeted at the Creekbank. I've apologized for the last time to TC for 2002. It's 2003 now and ya'll enjoy your basketball games!

As ALWAYS....GO FALCONS!!!

Just got back from Crossville. Great thing about having a fiance living in Crossville is I won't have to drive 200+ miles to this game, I was already going up to her parents for Thanksgiving I'll just stay with them and leave up Friday. I assume the Basketball game is cancelled vs RBS Friday. The whole county could be in Knoxville.

Don't know must about Fulton but if they beat AE they must be pretty good. Them redneck hillbillies from macon will talk a lot of smack and will bring some to the game. So, if you don't have speed get ready to get SMACKED. Don't think the Falcons will be able to run the ball but if they have a passing game (and some recievers that can catch the ball!) they will rout the tigers. Could be a LOOOOONG ride home for the tigers. Falcons 21 Macon 3. (Only 3 because they have a good kicker, not much else on offense). :P

I"VE HEAR THIS BULL ABOUT THE TIGERS ALL YEAR LONG.