Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71fan...Imallin and myself are headed up there Friday. We won't be hard to spot...I don't think. I tried to catch up with your son last night and congratulate him but saw Coach Goolsby and got caught up with him.

I have one question for you 71fan...Is it time for my Gooseegg prediction now...or should I just let it ride? Really didn't want to say this...but I will because I'm proud of their effort last night...GO TIGERS!!! 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY!!!

I want to meet ya''ll. Might even buy you a bag of popcorn for predicting all those goose eggs. :P

Hey Yall I haven`t posted all season,but its about time i start i guess.. :P But I would just like to say that the tigers have had a great season,and really are the CINDERELLA STORY...From the J&J Train and the ones who stand on the side line,you are all one team and a great bunch of boys,to the seniors play your heart out this friday night,WIN or lose,You are State Champions in all of your supporters eyes,so keep it up n win friday night n we will be going far,I`m so Proud of you guys,Josh Hudson#20 is a great player to be so little,Law#33 is A big ole boy,And great football player,York#18,That boys got speed and heart for the game,But the Man of the team is #14 Kittrell Smith,He`s won the last 2 games for us,he really does have one of the best spirits for football i have seen in along time,as a matter of a fact Macon County Tigers *&* Fans have great sprit from the Boys playing to the crowd cheering,I have never been in an atmosphere in which i love so much! So just keep up the heart of the game n play the heck out of the fulton falcons,(thats a tounge twister lol) Lafayette fans are 100% behind you,keep it up you guys we love you so much and are so proud of you,Go Tigers,Can`t wait till the Kickoff friday night at 7:00...But Good luck Tigers!ByeBye!

Tigers Are #1 To All The People In Macon County And Should Be To Lots Of People The Seniors That Lead The Team Work So Hard 2 Keep Them Going

And Wining All The Ball Games We Have Had A GREAT :P Season And I Love Haven To Cheer With Them Every Friday Night I Love The Fans That REALLY Get Into The Ball Game It Makes It Fun The Horn Is Great 2 B) Josh Hudson #20 Is A Great Football Player All Though He Is Small He Is Good More The 1000 Yards This Season!!Jacob Law#33 Takes Care Of His Team and Goes Right To The End Zone When He Gets The Ball Knocking Everyone Down On His Way There!Kittrelll Smith#14 Has The Magic Kick He Has Pulled Us Through 2 Games Wit A 50 Yarder Which Is Great!!!!!!!!Jacob York #18 Has The Speed So Watch Him Run Right Past Ya!Adam Clemons #65 Watch Out 4 Him He Will Be Tackling Ur QB He Is Slick And Will Get In The Back Field B4 U Know It !!!!!Well The Tigers Are #1 In My Eyes! I Love My Tigers!Lets Keep It Going Guys!! Tiger Prise!!!!DEFENSE!!!OFFENSE!!!!GO BIG BLUE!!!

Edited by cutecheergurlie

I would like to say congrats to both teams. This is going to be one heck of a game! But i know since we have gotton this far, we're NOT going to give up. I would also like to say to fulton, thanks abunch for all the respect we've gotton on here. I like that you all put god first, because right now only he knows whats up to come. And to the tigers...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop trying to give us heart attacks!!!! lol ;) And like abunch of people have said..be focused from the beginning and show everyone what the tigers are made of!

good luck to both teams. see you all in Knoxville!!! :)

#14...Kitrell...your the man!!! (just everyone please don't relay on him something might happen that he gets hurt *i hope not* and what will you do then?)

I,ve been reading a lot of comments about how big and fast Fulton,s program is

and I must say with out a doubt that you are speaking the truth.I was at the

Fulton TC game last year and it was a doozey.The Whetland kid was great at qb

and your defense was great no question there.I don,t know anything about this

years qb he must be great also,to go with a great balanced ground game and

defense.But,4.4 speed does,nt necessarily always prevail.The Macon Co.

Tigers have faced several opponents that caliber all year long not Just a good

Howard team,but also the of Grundy, Smith Co,Trousdale,Portland and a lot of other sound teams as well.Sometimes it,s not the size of the dog in the fight,but

the size of the fight in the dog.Win or lose MC has had a great year will most

definitly give all they have friday night even after a long road trip to Ktown.

Our fans will be there our coaches will be sharp,and our banners flying high

and for a team that has,nt been this far before you can be most certain the

TIGERS will be JACKED UP BABY for this one!!!!!!!!!!

and of course GO TIGERS

14-10??? aint happenin'

how are you all gonna hang with our speed? from what everyone has been saying, you all arent very fast.... physical but not fast.... those things do catch up to you.

i dont even see how we would get 10 since we dotn have a proven field goal kicker.... i bet freeney gets him one though, at least an extra point.

I am a Smith Co. fan and let me tell ya that Speed doesnt matter when you have 3 or 4 opposing jerseys in the backfield on every play and thats what the Big tigers will do. But i dont see where everyone says that Macon is slow. They dont look like slow polks to me.

Falcons you better be ready to play physical and I hope you can tackle because that JOSH HUDSON is a slippery little booger.Im not sure you boys in Knox can be to physical since no one can touch you.

We ole country boys from Smith and Macon have to be PHYSICAL since we're not to fast. JUST BE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO MACON (THE) REGION 4-3A CHAMPIONS

GO TIGERS

KITTREL SMITH YOU ARE AWESOME JUST WISHED YOU HAD ON THE BLACK AND GOLD ;)

MF

i said "from what everyone has been saying", i'm going on what others have told us about Macon. believe it or not, speed makes a difference. and now ur tryin to say that speed is gonna hold us back because "No one can touch us". you couldnt be more wrong. just wait til we get a punt return and someone gets blindsided by Josh Nelson or Tony Martin. we'll see how physical we cant be on friday.

I'm probably done with this thread until friday. but dont count on it.

jacketfan1

"You may have classy coaches and fans, but the players have no class what so ever!! All they know how to do is shoot people that they don't even know birds! I don't call that class."

~

I apologize for a select few players that pulled such an atrocous

act. I assure that the coaches punished tham harshly. For the rest of the team: they are all very respectful players. Wherever we go eat our pre-game meals, we always recieve remarks such as how well we act. They say we have the best manners out of all other teams that they have served. Our team has always been known as well mannered, respectfull young men. The Falcon team's the way they are, because of the coaching staff's guidence on and off the field!!

Go Falcons!!