Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all CONGRATULATIONS to Macon County. Great game Friday night. I didn't make it to the game but was glued to the radio.

Stay focused this week. Keep your eye on the ultimate goal. I won't be making the trip to Knoxville this week, but I will certainly go to Murfreesboro and support the Tigers.

Best of luck and make this region proud. To all the fans traveling I wish you a safe trip.

Pigeon are you a teacher at Fulton, student, player. I imagine that you are higher in age just from hearing your comments. Maybe I can meet up with ya Friday and talk some football. By the way, I am a student at Scott High School. I am in my junior year. Take care, and good luck this Friday. I ask my mother about traveling over to Bob Black stadium. I think my chances are good. As Always,

WARRR DADDY!!!!! Highlander! GO SCOTT!

Respectfully,

Happy Highlander

I am glad to hear that you will be at the game Friday, happyhighlander! We want to meet you. Pigeons is a recent grad of Fulton and she is also my sibling. I also graduated from Fulton a few years ago! Kwalker is also a graduate of Fulton and we have all grown up watching and loving the Falcons! We all sit on about the 50 yard line at the stadium. You will hear us from a mile away.....especially Kwalker! Please come find us! We would love to meet you! Thanks for all of the support you have given us!

Macon fans.....the things you have heard about AE have also been said about Fulton. They are just stereotypes based on where the schools are located...which is in the inner city. But, they are just stereotypes. You will be greeted with respect. Don't get me wrong...you may hear some trashtalking from some of the students, but just know that it is all in good clean fun! WE LOVE OUR FOOTBALL AROUND HERE!

This game is gonna be an awesome one! Good luck to all of the coaches and players. And, just a suggestion......I THINK WE SHOULD TRIPPLE THE CONSUMPTION OF PICKLE JUICE THIS WEEK! Ain't that right boys! I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving up on the hill! We love you......HAVE A GREAT WEEK GUYS! HEY BUCK AND ROBBIE!

LOL! No offence but I thought all along that pigeon was a guy! LOL....Volpixie, if my mother lets me travel over I'll be sure and look you all up. Maybe I can wear my war daddy shirt, and hopefully I can find ya better. ;) I just realized that their is going to be some great games in Knoxville this friday.

Fulton/Macon

Oak Ridge/Riverdale

Maryville/Morristown West

CAK/Boyd Buchanan

Alcoa, and whoever they play

Lots of Action this Friday, But got to support my region. Have a good week!

Happily,

Happy Highlander

I graduated in 2003 lastyear! I was SOOOOOOO proud of my boys last year that made it to state and represented the Class os 2003 well!!! But, the ones that are left are hungry to get back down there, and finish with a different otu come! ;) I hope you can make it again HappyHighlander. It was nice to see so many players and fans from area school at AE on Friday. Those Anderson County boys were goin up and down the track with all the Fulton fans at the end of the game! Should be another good one.....possibly a nail biter?!?!?! Who knows?!?! Haha!!! Can't wait though!

As ALWAYS.....GO FALCONS!!!