Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Page 12, and really not a whole lot of smack like I am used to reading! :D I'm sure Fulton will be ready to play Friday as I KNOW Macon Co.will be. This is going to be a great game. If Macon can contain Fulton's speed, it may be a long night for the hometowners. Macon's "D" hasn't given up much all year. We played them early in the year when they were a little down, but since then they have been on top of their game. Even with turnovers, they, too, have prevailed. Good luck to both teams this week, but a little more to the Tigers! (I gotta pull for our region! :D )

:(

(Show them easterners that region 4 is the best!!!)

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****Fulton will win...This really isn't even hard to pick. One of the easiest of the ten*****

Thanks for the support.... We have been the underdog all seaon... Why should it change now?? Well it doesn't matter....It must suit us.... Since we usually come out on top!

Edited by MCsenior04

WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER WIN OR LOSE.

I JUST WANT EVERY BODY TO REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. LETS GO TO K-VILE AND SHOW THEM CITY BOYS

(NO DISRESPECT) WHAT US COUNTRY BOYS CAN DO. GO TIGERS ALL THE THE WAY.

P.S. JUST LIKE #77 TIGERMOM SAID ALL THESE BOYS THAT STUCK TOGETHER THOUGHT THE PEE WEE ON UP WILL STICK TO GETHER THE REST OF THERE LIFES. I USE TO PLAY PEE WEE UP HERE. I PLAYED WITH JOSH HUDSON AND THAT GETS FASTER AND TOUGHER EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE.

GO BLUE ALL THE WAY

It will take more than a good kicker to win this game. Fulton has ATHLETES all over the field. That's the difference, it's that way everytime a team from the Middle/Upper Cumberland area plays a Knoxville team. AE dismantled Trousdale County and Fulton beat Trousdale, region 2-3A gets another W. end of discussion.

AND MACON DONT HAVE GOOD ATHLETES. THIS IS ONE TEAM THAT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN TO. END OF DISCUSSION.

GO DOWN THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT REAL REGION CHAMPS CAN DO.

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS

jacketfan1

"You may have classy coaches and fans, but the players have no class what so ever!! All they know how to do is shoot people that they don't even know birds! I don't call that class."

~

I apologize for a select few players that pulled such an atrocous

act. I assure that the coaches punished tham harshly. For the rest of the team: they are all very respectful players. Wherever we go eat our pre-game meals, we always recieve remarks such as how well we act. They say we have the best manners out of all other teams that they have served. Our team has always been known as well mannered, respectfull young men. The Falcon team's the way they are, because of the coaching staff's guidence on and off the field!!

Go Falcons!!

OK, why does it matter about how nice Fulton's team is? This is high school football not charm school.

;):)

It will take more than a good kicker to win this game. Fulton has ATHLETES all over the field. That's the difference, it's that way everytime a team from the Middle/Upper Cumberland area plays a Knoxville team. AE dismantled Trousdale County and Fulton beat Trousdale, region 2-3A gets another W. end of discussion.

WELL I AM SURE FULTON HAS GREAT ATHELETS,, IF THEY DIDN'T THEY WOULDN'T HAVE GOT THIS FAR... BUT THE TIGERS TOO HAVE GREAT ATHELETES... SO DON'T COUNT THEM OUT.. YES WE HAVE A FANTASTIC KICKER... KIT IS THE BEST KICKER AROUND... BUT WE HAVE GUYS LIKE ADAM CLEMENTS,,, KEVEN CENTERS,, JACOB LAW,,, ADAM SHAW,,, DALE THAXTON,,,JOSH HUDSON,, ADAM PATTERSON,, AND (THE RINO) RYAN EVETTS. SO JUST KEEP ON THINKIN THAT MACON CAN'T PLAY BALL... AND THEN YOU WILL BE EATING YOUR WORDS WHEN WE ARE AT THE BORO....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGION 4 3AAA CHAMPS

Edited by #77tigermom

At Fulton it does matter. The coaches make sure their players are respectful. We have a great coaching staff who runs a quality program and they do understand that there are things that are more important than football! Good luck on the trip down Macon fans!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!! May the GHETTO PIGEONS continue to FLY HIGH!!!!!

B) Hey can anyone tell me how many players Fulton has on their team? How many players on Fulton play both ways? How many players rotate on Offense and Defense? How many people does the stands hold? What is the number in the school? Are they barley a 3AAA school? Or solid 3-AAA school? Or soon to be 4-AAAA school? :o They have great tradition i know. MC will have their work cut out for them. MC does have a good team but i don't think they have faced any team with as many good athletes as Fulton. Howard has some speed but only one players. GC has some good athletes but not as many as Fulton. If MC comes out and turns over the ball like they have in the last 2 they are beat! Matter of fact MC hasn't played their ball games since the York game. Think about it. They didn't play that good against Howard. They won big but they didn't play that well. They had 4 turn overs and a bad punt snap against GC. They had 4 turn overs against SC. And they really didn't play great against GC. ;) They are due. But Fulton is to good of a team to allow MC to come back if they are behind going in at half. If MC doesn't keep it very close every quarter it may be a long night. Remember MC has injuries. #1 running back playing hurt. # 2 running back is out. And yes i do believe that especially in High School Football Speed kills!! Okay if some one who knows will answers my questions about Fulton you will see what i mean. When you have more athletes you have a bigger advantage. Last years game between TC and Fulton, TC first team was just as good as Fulton's. But Fulton has a defensive team, an offensive team, 4 running backs that played regularly, and many others that rotated. TC's first team never got a rest like Fulton's. Now there is always a David to defend a Goliath. :) But MC will be the David. Fulton just has to much. Please if anyone knows the answers to my questions reply.