Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Sir, by your lack of ability to use correct grammar, I can tell you're from Trousdale County.

That is all.

Well, well, well.... Mr. Foil (or is it Miss/Mrs.?)

I guess you are the grammar authority huh. I am not going to stoop as low to post something on a football message board to address someone's grammar, but Foil, I speak for all from TC that you can kiss our @$$. (typo intended).

Now for football,

For those Falcon fans, one word of caution....when you have the big head and you aren't watching out, you just may get bitten in the rear. Yes, you have superior atheletes, yes, you have great team speed, but the upset bug has been in Macon county's corner all year.....and oh by the way....they are pretty darn good. On paper you win this one handily, but that is why they play 'em. This MC team is inspired and appear to have the football gods on their side. Just keep on talking about how they shouldn't even be on the same field and you just may get a taste of "bigmouth crow".

Last year, you put your entire season on the line on one play for a two point conversion. You made it by half-a-yard at Trousdale County so I guess that makes you world beaters. Oh excuse me, you did get drilled the next week, so you are human. At this point, I cannot predict against the Tigers because every time I think they don't have a chance, they rise to the occasion. So I give my support to the Tigers....I hope you put your doubters to rest ;)

Darnref, if you'll notice - all the negative comments you've been reading have been coming from people who are not Falcon fans. We've like to talk smack at times - when we know what we're talking about. But we don't know enough about Macon County to do that, not to mention the fact they've not given us a reason to. We're not about to look over MC - we know better.

As far as last year goes, yeah we beat TC ona 2-point conversion, but it was STILL A WIN! Doesn't matter if it was 1 point or 100 points.

And as far as eating crow, I think you'll be eating it before we will - we've not been running our mouths!

Have a safe trip to K-town MC.

GO FALCONS!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how many were at the SC/MC game? The paper said 5,000 but i think it was much more than that. I am thinking more like 8,000 to as much as 9,000. I was told there was 8,000 at the TC/MC game and i think there were more at the SC/MC game. Any one care to give me there opinion?

They sold 11,000 tickets for the game last week!!!!!!!!!

BullDog....FYI: Alot fo teams have said thats the key to victory this year. Close to none could do it. Ae did....but we still beat them when it counted. You've got alot more to worry about than nailing the qb....you won't be able to catch him.

ATTENTION TROUSDALE COUNTY!!! Last year was last year....LET IT GO!!!! Like Kwalker said it doesnt matter how we beat you....the fact is that we did!!! You said TT would run all over us....we contained him. WE WENT TO STATE. Yes we played a terrible game and lost....BUT WE HAD THE CHANCE TO DO SO!!!! I understand alot fo ya'll are gonna support Macon. I'd be supporting ym fellow Roadrunners right now if things had came out differently....BUT THEY DIDN'T!!!! WE are NOT lookin over MC. NOBODY at this point is lookin over ANYBODY!!! It's the semis and every team left is very deserving to make it to the Boro. Trousdale....your just still amd that AE puonded you in 2001 and we got ya last year!!! This year you didn't even make it to the BIG GAME against region 2!!! I hope there are many Trousdale fans that come Friday. We wanna show ya'll what it is to greet and treat others with RESPECT and CLASS!!! We definitely won't have any signs hangin up that say GO BACK TO THE COUNTRY!!!! But that's alright.....I was GLAD to "Go Back to the City" after beating ya'll!!! Region 2 seems to have had the upper hand over region4. Macon's out to change that! They might! Who knows?!?!?! But I....as always....am with my Falcons on this one in an UPSET over Macon. Ya'll sure don't act like underdawgs to me. from the things some people have said....Ya'll have it won and are already in Murfreesboro. May the best team win! Good luck to ya Tigers! Hate to mess up y0ur Thanksgiving with the trip to K-Town....but that's is a goal of every team isn't it....to be practicing on thanksgiving....or in yoru case traveling! It'll be a good one. A COOOOOOOOOOLD one....but good nonetheless!!!!

WhOdAt......WhOdAt...........WhOdAt TaLkIn BoUt BeAtIn ThEm FaLcOnS?!?!?!?

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A FALCON PARTY CAUSE THE FALCON PARTY DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!!!

MrT, I'm a bit nervous about making a prediction as I don't know enough about Macon. However, I know the Falcons can win! I like your prediction, except I'll give Macon 3 more points, since they have such a good kicker, I think he will kick at least 1 field goal.

GO FALCONS!

Yep, that's a good score,but your being awful generous to us, Macon can't score against all these superstars!!!!!!!!! LMAO! B)

They sold 11,000 tickets for the game last week!!!!!!!!!

and would have been 11,001 if i had not been laid up with a hurt knee...but i am on the mend now and KNOXVILLE BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

GO BIG BLUE....SHOW 'EM WHAT YA GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I am a die hard Trousdale Co. fan being raised and alumni of TC is

something that I am proud of.I and my wife,who is from Macon Co. reside

here now.I will always be purple and gold by heart and still attend as many

games as possible.I also feel the responsibility of Supporting the TIGERS,yes

thats right the Tigers because not only are they our neighbors,they are rep-

resenting our region in the semi finals.For several years if a team won the

gold they had to go thru Our region to get it. To me this says a lot about

the hearts of our boys no matter which team they represent. Now is the

time not to knock Macon Co.TIGERS but support them,for they are supporting

us as they make the trip to Knoxville lets all get behind the Tigers and rally

support. Fulton has a powerful team and the Tigers need all of our region

teams support lets root for the TIGERS and help bring home the Trophy

to middle Tn.Remember in the middle is where the heart is, that says it all

about our region. GO BIG BLUE..... POUR IT ON EM BOYS!!!!!!!!!